• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steel Ridge Ammunition - SRA - anyone ever use it?

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
So my distributor shows some hundred packs of 300 AAC Blackout in stock made by some outfit I've never heard of before - Steel Ridge Ammunition or SRA.

Anyone ever use this stuff? Or anything by SRA? Got any impressions of it? Debating getting a couple hundred rounds for the Pumpkin Shoot. (If I like it, I might carry it for sale as well.)

I've heard of SSA but not SRA. I was at Cabelas recently and they had several brands of ammo that I had never heard of before.

So my distributor shows some hundred packs of 300 AAC Blackout in stock made by some outfit I've never heard of before - Steel Ridge Ammunition or SRA.

Anyone ever use this stuff? Or anything by SRA? Got any impressions of it? Debating getting a couple hundred rounds for the Pumpkin Shoot. (If I like it, I might carry it for sale as well.)

I've heard of SSA but not SRA. I was at Cabelas recently and they had several brands of ammo that I had never heard of before.

I may just bite the bullet, so to speak, and order some to try it out. There's a Pumpkin Shoot coming up, I hear...

Back
Top Bottom