• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steel Plate Match @ Hopkinton February 13

Steel match @ Hopkinton Sportsmen ! 2/13/2013
*STEEL PLATE MATCH*​

Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association
95 Lumber St, Hopkinton, MA 01748-230
Date: Wednesday 2/13/13.

Time: 6:00 PM till everyone is out of money or ammo.

The match: $3.00 per entry; 8 man relays; $6.00 - winner; $3 - Second place.

The targets: five 8 Inch Plates; 2 side by side racks. Man on man. 8 person elimination "pyramid". Relay winners will get an extra target for subsequent entries.

Equipment: Any safe handgun 38/9MM or larger; semi or revolver.

Procedure: Muzzle on table, finger off trigger, Timer/buzzer start.

Safety: IPSC/IDPA - Safety table, Firearms in holster or "bagged" No handling of firearms other than on the firing line or the safety area.

Come on down and have some fun. Bring lots of ammo. We keep shooting as long as people want to sign up.
We run primarily iron sighted guns but if enough people (8) bring an "Open" Division gun for a relay, then we will run 1 or 2.

I'm probably going to show up with a co-worker and share a pistol, any issues with that?

Also, any specific directions to find the indoor range? I've never been to HSA.

:p As long as we don't end up against each other or in the same relay, it shouldn't be a problem, right?

I'm probably going to show up with a co-worker and share a pistol, any issues with that?

Also, any specific directions to find the indoor range? I've never been to HSA.

No issue with sharing a gun unless you end up against each other, if that happens we can work something out. The range is at 95 Lumber street in Hopkinton; indoor is at the back left corner of the clubhouse down a few stairs. light should be on and door should be open.

See ya there!

:p As long as we don't end up against each other or in the same relay, it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Patrick, if that happens, I'll loan you one of my pistols.
I hope to make it down there. It is always a good time.
Ill be there

Be sure to introduce yourselves as members of NES. Always nice to put faces with (screen) names.

You'll know me, I'll be the big guy running the line. (Right Noxin?) [smile]

Last edited:
Kevin, if that happens, I'll loan you one of my pistols.

Be sure to introduce yourselves as members of NES. Always nice to put faces with (screen) names.

You'll know me, I'll be the big guy running the line. (Right Noxin?) [smile]

Yes, yer the big guy running the line :) I still have to order my apex trigger stuff :)

Oh, and don't forget, you are all invited to join us afterwards to share some delicious Chinese food.

I did Dave's trigger over the weekend and returned it to him on Sunday. He couldn't believe the difference. [thumbsup]

Good time last night, thanks to all who came out and shot! Special thanks to those that helped cleanup after the match, it was very much appreciated. See everyone next month

Back
Top Bottom