STEEL CHALLENGE @ New Bedford - September 29, 2013

Hey Dave,

Four (4) "Standard" stages and one (1) New Bedford "special"???? [laugh]

Be there, aloha. [party]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Good thing I couldn't get my Doctor Optic screwed down tight on my P229 Sport for Mini-Walls! I've got lots and lots of .357SIG ammo I need to burn! [rofl]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank

I went to check it out as a spectator. Very cool event and it sure looks like fun. I will be a competitor in December. Feel free to throw some tips and hints this way.

Hey Jason L,

Now you know another use for a chopstick, eh? [rofl]

It was a beautiful day to shoot with friends and new friends, no?

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank

Great day men, Cleo loves your chopstick and keeps telling the squib story Frank. Jason well done today sorry for edging you out, lol. Just a great day for shooting. Jeremy

Why does it not surprise me that Frank had a chopstick with him?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

It was a beautiful day to shoot with friends and new friends, no?

Always great shooting with friends, old and new alike.... even Frank :)

And no rain was a nice touch too.

- - - Updated - - -

And I must say, OUTSTANDING job to Steve_P for getting us up with electronic scoring. Wow, this is nice and definitely the way of the future.

Steve P , nice Pendulum... Oh that sounds weird ... Eh ...I mean great shooting. I wish I saw that performance .

Steve P , nice Pendulum... Oh that sounds weird ... Eh ...I mean great shooting. I wish I saw that performance .

Thanks, it was my first stage of the day (i was first up too..).
It didn't feel great at the time, but looking at the results, seems like it was pretty good.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out.

Steve

Thanks, it was my first stage of the day (i was first up too..).
It didn't feel great at the time, but looking at the results, seems like it was pretty good.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out.

Steve

16 something on that stage is great! you must of had a few runs in the 3's which is ripping with irons. I would not mind if you shared your 4 scores, I am still impressed .

16 something on that stage is great! you must of had a few runs in the 3's which is ripping with irons. I would not mind if you shared your 4 scores, I am still impressed .

Here is a snapshot. They arent sorted correctly due to a practiscore bug, but the times are correct.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380584100734.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380584100734.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 31
Hey -- you two just want to get a room? [laugh2]

Just kidding . . .

I'm envious,
"Point Blank" Frank

Hey -- you two just want to get a room? [laugh2]

Just kidding . . .

I'm envious,
"Point Blank" Frank

Hi Frank, I was kinda curious about your ancient Chinese secret.... Is it wrong for another man to be curious about that ? :0
New nick name for Frank, Chopsticks...
Lol

I am definitely going to compete in December. How much ammo should I bring for the event with 5 stages and 5 runs per stage.

Thanks

Hey MG2112,

5 stages x 5 runs per stage x 5 targets per stage = 125 rounds minimum. I usually load up for 250 rounds -- I have good days and bad. [rofl]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank

Excellent. Thank you Sir.

Last question. A friend of mine wants to compete but he does not have a mass LTC. Can he still shoot?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom