• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

STEEL CHALLENGE MATCH (See post #198 for results) Harvard Sportsmen's Club 11-05-11

see you all in the AM. this will be my first steel challenge match...gonna shoot a 22 rifle, not to sure if i'm going to use a ruger sr22 or a gsg5 yet...maybe i'll bring both and toss a coin while i'm there

see you all in the AM. this will be my first steel challenge match...gonna shoot a 22 rifle, not to sure if i'm going to use a ruger sr22 or a gsg5 yet...maybe i'll bring both and toss a coin while i'm there

Optics or iron sights? I'll be shooting my new 22lr AR upper with optic.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

i'll be shooting my 10/22 with tech-sights. we'll see how well this works out as I haven't shot it in months. Need to cut down on my centerfire shooting for a while as my wallet is begging for mercy

Good Luck to All!

Also, please join me in wishing the MD Paul Dandini a very Happy Birthday today!

Just wanted to thank all the RO's and organizers for the HSC Steel Challenge today. It was a ton of fun and my first time at a competition. Looking forward to the next one...when its a bit warmer though.

Just wanted to thank Paul Dandini, HSC and every one else for such a great day of shooting and great weather. H-Bday to Paul once again. And finally Thank you to all the sponsors for their donations.

Thanks for a great day of shooting. All volunteers and RO a big thanks as well. Paul another spectacular day, the sponsors deserve a round of applause too. Never have a bad time at HSC!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definately a great day at HSC, my first steel challenge was a great time. Thanks to all the organizers, volunteers, ROs and sponsors. Also a big thanks to the guys on Squad #1 for all the coaching, tips, advice and patience with a new guy. Mike, Aaron, Dave and everyone else (sorry I am bad with names). As always good to see Denis again as well!! You guys definately made this a great experience for me, hope to shoot with you again in the future!!

I actually think I may have seen Dirtypacman, in the crowd, met to say Hi Max. Turned around and you were gone.

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank Paul Dandini, HSC and every one else for such a great day of shooting and great weather. H-Bday to Paul once again. And finally Thank you to all the sponsors for their donations.

+1. Great to see so many new shooters. Great job Paul, Happy Birthday!

Kudos and many thanks to HSC, the sponsors, and everyone involved in the Steel Challenge Match today. This was my second time doing a steel challenge and my son's first. It was a blast! It was a great experience shooting with great people!

Great job to Paul and team... nicely done. Man- steel is tough on the ego! Glad it didn't snow on us or something!

Back
Top Bottom