STEEL CHALLENGE MATCH Pioneer Sportsmen August 1st Pre-Registration Link

Mark your calendars August 1st

Pre-Registration Link: https://clubs.practiscore.com/pioneer-sportsmen-steel-challenge-august-1st/register

• Shooters of all ages and skill levels are welcome. The only requirement is safe gun handling skills. 5-6 All Steel Stages
  • 150 rounds minimum (bring 200)
  • Production, Limited, Revolver, Open, Single Stack (1911), Rimfire Divisions (both pistol & rifle) and Pistol Caliber Rifles (no magnums, traditional pistol calibers only).
  • This match will be run in accordance with Steel Challenge Shooting Association rules
  • Aside from 22LR, Only center fired pistol caliber cartridges are permitted. NO MAGNUMS! (Minimum Power Floor 750 FPS)
  • Bring 5 magazines if possible. Centerfire pistols require a serviceable holster. Rifles require a chamber flag and/or sling. Chamber flags are available for loan at the registration table.
  • Registration begins at 8:30 am and will end at 11:00 am. (Just show up between those times.)
  • Shooting will begin at 9:00 am on a first come, first serve basis.
  • Match fee $20.00. Second Run or Second Gun $10.00. Children (under 18) shoot free with a paid adult.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]

Is there a cut off for registration, or is pre-registration a matter of convenience?

I also saw on the pre-registration form that you need to be a USPSA member to shoot, I assume this is correct?

Last edited:
Is there a cut off for registration, or is pre-registration a matter of convenience?

I also saw on the pre-registration form that you need to be a USPSA member to shoot, I assume this is correct?

Pre-registration is a matter of convenience and allows us to have the results out faster. Cutoff for registration is 11:00 a.m., on the day of the match.

USPSA number is not required use "PEN" we are not going to turn shooters away for not having a number.

I encourage you to join USPSA to support the governing body of our sport.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Pre-registration is a matter of convenience and allows us to have the results out faster. Cutoff for registration is 11:00 a.m., on the day of the match.

USPSA number is not required use "PEN" we are not going to turn shooters away for not having a number.

I will do this, but I have a couple of friends who may want to come shoot this for their first time, so we gotta get them hooked.

I will do this, but I have a couple of friends who may want to come shoot this for their first time, so we gotta get them hooked.
Bring them along usually only takes one steel match to accomplish that

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Bummer -- I'll be mentoring, evaluating, and officiating at the Far West Long Course swimming meet in San Jose, CA that weekend. [crying]

Had a blast last time and looking forward to shooting up there again. KC's Rib Shack in Manchester, NH will miss me . . . . . . .

Stay Safe,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Bummer -- I'll be mentoring, evaluating, and officiating at the Far West Long Course swimming meet in San Jose, CA that weekend. [crying] Had a blast last time and looking forward to shooting up there again. KC's Rib Shack in Manchester, NH will miss me . . . . . . . Stay Safe, "Point Blank" Frank :cool:
Big bummer. Enjoy the swim meet, I'll have to shoot without you. [May have to pass on KC's, though]

Bummer -- I'll be mentoring, evaluating, and officiating at the Far West Long Course swimming meet in San Jose, CA that weekend. [crying]

Had a blast last time and looking forward to shooting up there again. KC's Rib Shack in Manchester, NH will miss me . . . . . . .

Stay Safe,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:
You will be missed- its always a good time when you and your cohorts start busting each others stones!

Joined USPSA and pre-registered. I'm gonna try to shoot the match at Sig coming up July 11th as well.

Joined USPSA and pre-registered. I'm gonna try to shoot the match at Sig coming up July 11th as well.
Great news on both accounts.... The C.E.R.F. match at SIG is always a good time and I can't think of a better way to raise money for a great charity that does so much good for our military personnel.

Great news on both accounts.... The C.E.R.F. match at SIG is always a good time and I can't think of a better way to raise money for a great charity that does so much good for our military personnel.

What time does the CERF match start? Perhaps a thread can be done for it. Unless I missed it

Looking forward to this match after some mediocre shooting at Sig. Anyone else gonna make it?

Eta: my shooting was mediocre(at best), the match was awesome!

Last edited:
I am planning on shooting a 9mms carbine at the match this weekend. Will rifle racks be available for long guns?

- - - Updated - - -

I am planning on shooting a 9mm
carbine at the match this weekend. Will rifle racks be available for long guns?

I am planning on shooting a 9mms carbine at the match this weekend. Will rifle racks be available for long guns?

- - - Updated - - -

I am planning on shooting a 9mm
carbine at the match this weekend. Will rifle racks be available for long guns?

Rifle racks are not available, you will need a chamber flag, the best option is a chamber flag and bag.

Back
Top Bottom