• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

STEEL CHALLENGE MATCH - Harvard Sportsmen's Club Saturday, July 16, 2016

• Thanks for coming out and shooting with us on a very HOT SUNNY day!
  • I fixed a few divisions based on PM's I've received
  • I manually looked up and entered the classifications for anyone who gave me a USPSA number (I really hope Practiscore and SC automate this)
  • Mike Leone: Either I wrote down your USPSA # wrong or your membership has expired
  • If you have a USPSA and didn't give it to me PM me or e-mail me [email protected]
  • I'll upload scores to Steel Challenge Monday to count towards your SC Classification

Last edited:
  • I manually looked up and entered the classifications for anyone who gave me a USPSA number (I really hope Practiscore and SC automate this)
USPSA just released the new Steel Challenge classification system about a week ago, and I included generation of a classification file that meets the requirements of the Practiscore team. They are working on automating the process in an upcoming release.

USPSA just released the new Steel Challenge classification system about a week ago, and I included generation of a classification file that meets the requirements of the Practiscore team. They are working on automating the process in an upcoming release.

[cheers] Glad to hear that Rob, thanks!

[cheers] Glad to hear that Rob, thanks!
The Practiscore people seem to be pretty well plugged into what it takes to run a match, and has been doing an excellent job of working with USPSA on data interfaces. They have some smart Mormons (LDS) out there in UT.

Back
Top Bottom