Stealthy Rifle Case

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Folding fore grip and pistol grip on my SBR make for a perfect fit in the locking violin case I modified.

This is awesome. I have a similar setup with an AK in a guitar case. I should slap some stickers on there for full effect.

dhuze

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
An island surrounded by land on three sides
a soft electric guitar bag is the perfect disguise. being a former musician I have a few hanging around still. nobody would ever be the wiser. they can be bought cheap online and usually offer somewhat substantial protection

I guy from my gun club uses them. He says he lives on a busy corner with a bus stop and it's inconspicuous. You can even strap it on he back and walk around with it, unlike an umbrella in a backpack.

Chris

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just east of Zone 9, but in Worcester County.
Another option would be some of the Gator cases made to hold keyboards.

Bulldog makes a nice case that will hold just about any AR when the receiver is split. There is even a padded divider to keep the two halves protected. The case will also hold a Tavor as long as the optic isn't too high on the rail. (An Aimpoint just fits)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've seen you post that one before and I still get a big kick out of it. Outstanding...lol.

Every time I see these threads I really can't help myself. I'm glad you like it!

This is awesome. I have a similar setup with an AK in a guitar case. I should slap some stickers on there for full effect.

The stickers are essential. People suggest I put a hilldog sticker on there to complete the effect, but I just can't bring myself to that level of... I don't even know, the idea just disgusts me so I have the parody Star Wars sticker in democrat blue.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am a photographer and when walking the city I often carry my camera in a diaper bag! I have never seen any one steal, grab, snatch and run a diaper bag. Stealth is good!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am a photographer and when walking the city I often carry my camera in a diaper bag! I have never seen any one steal, grab, snatch and run a diaper bag. Stealth is good!

great idea on the diaper bag! I used to use an olive drab satchel with a camera insert in it when I went into the city.

Top Bottom