• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

STD map ranks Baltimore as worst US city for sexually transmitted diseases – see where YOUR town stands

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
AN STD map ranks Baltimore as the worst US city for sexually transmitted diseases as they run rampant in the South and California.

Testing experts at Innerbody analyzed CDC data to reveal the Top 100 cities with the highest STD rates - and Baltimore came in at number one.

GL-dk-map-std-us-v3.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bw2X1oq_js

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

mannydog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I was just coming to post that. LOL

Maybe jimmy caps are more popular in The Villages now. CVS hands them out with every prescription filled?
I'm in The Villages right now as I type this. It all makes sense now, I was wondering what that rash, swelling , and burning sensation was all about.

Reactions: jpk

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Philadelphia..come for the liberty bell and stay for the clap. Does anyone use rubbers anymore?
My daughter is in cancer research and her company specializes in HPV cancers, she is amazed by how many people don't practice safe sex.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Philadelphia..come for the liberty bell and stay for the clap. Does anyone use rubbers anymore?
My daughter is in cancer research and her company specializes in HPV cancers, she is amazed by how many people don't practice safe sex.
My friend works at CVS.

HPV cancers are off the charts.

You best keep your member protected.

grey

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Philadelphia stands out - gonnorea

I always think people must've skipped over that lesson in health class

Top Bottom