• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Staying Informed about Firearm-Related Events

FancyGunz

NES Member
How do you guys find out about firearm related events? Even if they are in different states, it would be cool to go to a big firearm convention, gun show, or event. I am always on the lookout for gun-related activities but the only ones I see on the board are NES sponsored ones (which are great too, btw).

I would love to test out free state firearms, see new vendors and upcoming products like they have at SHOT show or NRA conventions, even if it's at a smaller scale.

Facebook, NES, and Practiscore.

The RI gun group members are all in a Facebook group so anytime there's a rally or a bill or a vote or a rustle in the wind, I read about it. I should probably be using the bill tracker function on the RI General Assembly's website but I don't want my email flooded with 30+ emails everytime anything happens. The RI 3-gun community (and New England) also have large Facebook groups where all the movers and shakers and newbs can congregate.

NES is self-explanatory.

Practiscore for those who don't know is the action shooting website of websites that lists matches and clubs. Like if I want to know "how many clubs in RI have 3-gun?" I can see them all on Practiscore. Or, "hey, what's going on for events this season?" This is much easier than relying on gun club website calendars.

Back
Top Bottom