Staying away from home for the night. My companions.

roccoracer

NES Member
47a5683609097f80bdd7e8debe4e61c2.jpg

I'm not feeling lonely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I prefer a 357 revolver. Nothing like looking down the barrel and seeing the rounds in the cylinder. But hey what you have is better than a teddy bear

You mean to tell me there are people in a hotel room that could be next to me with guns WTF

Pfftt. The WSJ published a "oh my - guns in NYC to people not registered in NYC??? THE LAWLESS HUMANITY!!!!" op/ed piece today from 2 libtards.

Before you go off on the paper, this is why the WSJ is great. They don't shirk from the liberals. They publish much of their drivel. An educated reader is a good Conservative. You won't find a less biased national daily.

Do you do that often?

What point forearms at someone breaking into my house? I don't know anyone that would get a warm and fuzzy feeling with a 357 aimed center mass at them with the hammer cocked-and literally seeing the weapon was loaded after they broke in from a pissed off homeowner.

What point forearms at someone breaking into my house? I don't know anyone that would get a warm and fuzzy feeling with a 357 aimed center mass at them with the hammer cocked-and literally seeing the weapon was loaded after they broke in from a pissed off homeowner.
Do you imagine pressing the barrel up to the bridge of their nose? How are they going to see those rounds in your revolver in the dark or from more than two feet away? Do you think they'll stand around long enough to pay attention to such details? How will they see that the hammer is cocked if you're pointing the gun straight at them?

If it's at night, when most home invasions occur, bad guy probably won't be able to see the rounds in your cylinder. Especially if you have a bright AF flashlight trained on his face, which you should. [wink]

Kalash beat me to it.

Last edited:
Do you imagine pressing the barrel up to the bridge of their nose? How are they going to see those rounds in your revolver in the dark or from more than two feet away? Do you think they'll stand around long enough to pay attention to such details? How will they see that the hammer is cocked if you're pointing the gun straight at them?

How about turning a light on? You can also hear the hammer cock. Not really sweating the details here my friend. Been here done this with someone that kicked in my door in the city. I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Do you do that often?

Sleep with a teddybear?

I've got an old smartphone hooked up to the upstairs hall light switch. When you turn it on, there is the unmistakable sound of a shotgun being racked. The upside is that it works quite well. Burglars leave pretty quick. Downside is cleaning all the pewp out of the rug.

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom