• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stay out of Reading this Saturday aftrrnoon

Just doing my part to point these things out:

93% white
5% asian.

.4% black.

Seriously??? Reading???? Or is this a meetoo moment for the yentas in Reading????

And again - I'll toss this out there: Are they willing to accept these people with open arms into their town??? Like a new affordable housing complex????
Boom!!!!!! Time to build projects in Reading!!!

Wait- your town booted you from their facebook?

Didn't a court decide that trump could not block people on Twitter? This seems like they would go hand in hand.
Sorry, its not the official town page, which is more or less just announcements. This was the local Karenfest.

For the longest time I would just lurk to keep informed of whats going on in the town, along with coyote sightings, reports of loud unexplained booms, helicopter spotting, etc. ;) Started slowly throwing my 2 cents in here and there and I guess my latest wrongthink was too much for the biddy running the page.

93% white
5% asian.

.4% black.

Seriously??? Reading???? Or is this a meetoo moment for the yentas in Reading????

And again - I'll toss this out there: Are they willing to accept these people with open arms into their town??? Like a new affordable housing complex????

This reminds me of the BLM protest I rode through in downtown exeter nh at the beginning of this bullshit. 95+% Caucasian pop. there .

had to laugh at them as they pulled their little signs from the Benz...

Actually I got tossed off the danvers FB page over affordable housing. They like to complain about the cost of housing there and they want it to be more affordable. I told them they should be careful what they wish for. Along with affordable housing comes affordable housing problems. Before I could even elaborate I was banned.

The idea for them is the sweet little old lady down the street who's been there for 30 years and now cant afford to stay in town. So they want more affordable housing. I told them theres no guarantee that it will go to her. More than likely it will just import poverty and dependency.

I swear half the people are just too naive and dont think things through and the other half are liberal shitbags that know exactly what will happen and are just taking advantage of dumb townie Karen's.

I know Reading and Danvers are different towns but they're close enough that the same principles apply.

It's just a pile of "we want to help. . . but stay over there."

I was listening to Freakanomics today. I guess back during the blowBama admin, CA, NE and MA made laws that forbade you from asking about criminal backgrounds on job applications.

Sounds good, right? I mean, it discriminates against the people who are MOST likely to be arrested: Young men of black and hispanic origin.

Do you know what happened in MA and CA and NE after this??? Did it help these poor men of color get jobs in these great liberal enclaves???

Nope. U/E was 5% higher for blacks and 3% higher for hispanics.

Think about that. Not cops. Hiring managers. In these progressive white states. Decided to blanket ignore blacks and hispanics and pick white candidates just to be safe. Because they couldn't weed out the criminals from the non.

So I look at these protests and I think, "Gosh, you a-holes are truly racist. You have this VERY JUSTIFIED white guilt thing going on so you protest in order to prove that YOU aren't the racist that you actually VERY MUCH TRULY ARE at your core."

I don't need to protest. I don't discriminate. Plus, I'm not sure any of this George Lopez or wahteverhisnameis stuff is racially motivated.

Kittys is still there? Used to have a great veal parm back in the day.
Haven’t been in the area for years.
Barely. The only times I have been in there in the last 15 years was to buy their salad.dressing a few times because my wife loves it.

Sorry mods, could you move this to off topic?
There is going to be a Protest, March and vigil in the town common from 4-7 PM. The organizers were denied a permit but they’re doing it anyway. Major parts of RT 28 will be blocked off by the protest/“parade”. They expect about 1200 SJW folks to attend. All stores from Bagel World on up to the center of town will be closed at 2Pm as a precaution. This is a shit stirring event plain and simple. Just a FYI.
While I think their position is complete crap and they are losers, I have to approve of their choice to protest w/o a permit. Free speech is free speech and open protest against the government is part of free speech. No "permit" from the king is necessary to protest.

It's just a pile of "we want to help. . . but stay over there."

I was listening to Freakanomics today. I guess back during the blowBama admin, CA, NE and MA made laws that forbade you from asking about criminal backgrounds on job applications.

Sounds good, right? I mean, it discriminates against the people who are MOST likely to be arrested: Young men of black and hispanic origin.

Do you know what happened in MA and CA and NE after this??? Did it help these poor men of color get jobs in these great liberal enclaves???

Nope. U/E was 5% higher for blacks and 3% higher for hispanics.

Think about that. Not cops. Hiring managers. In these progressive white states. Decided to blanket ignore blacks and hispanics and pick white candidates just to be safe. Because they couldn't weed out the criminals from the non.

So I look at these protests and I think, "Gosh, you a-holes are truly racist. You have this VERY JUSTIFIED white guilt thing going on so you protest in order to prove that YOU aren't the racist that you actually VERY MUCH TRULY ARE at your core."

I don't need to protest. I don't discriminate. Plus, I'm not sure any of this George Lopez or wahteverhisnameis stuff is racially motivated.

The Democrats are the party of slavery and racism.

This reminds me of the BLM protest I rode through in downtown exeter nh at the beginning of this bullshit. 95+% Caucasian pop. there .

had to laugh at them as they pulled their little signs from the Benz...
OMG, you saw that? Soccer moms and bored high school gals in outrage! No justice, no peace.... Protests in NH are literally just clowns standing around drinking lattes.

Its going to be a bunch of affluent white mommies and their beta mates wearing pink pussy hats.

Should be polite and violence free. I doubt they want to burn down the yoga club and starbucks that they frequent.

quick update, locals wanted to show support to the Local PD. The thought was to hire a food truck (ice cream or other) and have it at the station just for them on Saturday. In three days they raised $3,600 toward do it. A nice little FU to the SJW crowd in town.

The COP has said they are extremely appreciative of the thought but has asked not to do it tomorrow for obvious reasons. Lol

FWIW the same went on in Danvers a week ago and was uneventful. Facebook moms holding signs and some horn blowing. Iirc they were issued the permit but other than that 2 more or less similar towns with similar demographics so more than likely just a minor annoyance for a few hours.
lol...yeah it's reading for f***'s sake, not Murdapan. Just like Danvers it will totally be bored FB moms and a random smattering of white people who feel oppressed by their white guilt.

How did the protest go?

Apparently most of the protesters didn't have the upper body endurance to keep their hands up in protest for the whole 8 minutes, so they just figuratively marched with their hands up instead

93% white
5% asian.

.4% black.

"Where da white women?".
Maybe the good soccer Moms should invite the Black men over for tea and blunts, I'm sure they'd have a different perspective on Black relations. Remember, once you go Black you never go back.

quick update, locals wanted to show support to the Local PD. The thought was to hire a food truck (ice cream or other) and have it at the station just for them on Saturday. In three days they raised $3,600 toward do it. A nice little FU to the SJW crowd in town.

The COP has said they are extremely appreciative of the thought but has asked not to do it tomorrow for obvious reasons. Lol
NICE! FU moonbats!

Update, nowhere close to the expectation of 1200 overweight Karens (maybe 400), lots of speeches about getting pulled over and hurt feelings. March cut short when someone realized they were going cross the commuter rail when a train was due. I drove through after, they did clean up after themselves.

Update, nowhere close to the expectation of 1200 overweight Karens (maybe 400), lots of speeches about getting pulled over and hurt feelings. March cut short when someone realized they were going cross the commuter rail when a train was due. I drove through after, they did clean up after themselves.
clueless soccer moms with to much time on their hands. They should march to Roxbury/Mattapan to show their solidarity with the BLM movement and offer to sponsor METCO students in their community.

clueless soccer moms with to much time on their hands. They should march to Roxbury/Mattapan to show their solidarity with the BLM movement and offer to sponsor METCO students in their community.
Reading does have Metco, I remember when my oldest (now 18) was in first grade, a METO kid in his class used to like to choke the other kids. Almost sent one kid to the hospital (nothing happened). Later he tried to choke a big “special” kid who had been kept back. The special kid beat the f out of the METCO kid. They both were kicked out of school.

Last edited:
I thought about strolling down the street and seeing how the protest looked, but I'd spent so much time digging my foxhole in the front yard that I thought I should get some use out of it.

Now I have to go out and fill it in. Dammit.

Speeches about being pulled over.....in Reading. The f***in capital of pulling anyone and everyone regardless of color over for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom