• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Statists: Police and Military to Fight Lone Wolf Terrorists

Don't worry, if something like that happens here CNN will blame Tea party activists first.

And how soon before do they start to consider forums like this a place to "radicalize" home grown terrorist? She does like her slippery slope and unintended consequences doesn't she?

Last edited:
"The police and the military have to be on guard," California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CNN's "State of the Union.” "We need to think in some new ways."
Here's an idea, less restrictive gun laws. How about closing the borders? You filthy ****ing ****.

Great so this will be a catalyst to "regulate" the internet. Which is without a doubt an infringement on free speech.

I can here leftists now "when they wrote the first amendment they couldn't have foreseen the internet". Oh wait that logic only applies to rights they don't like.

I realize this is preaching to the choir, but sometimes it's useful to be able to cite an article from a professional LEO in an LEO publication.

http://www.policeone.com/columnists...ops-know-about-lone-wolves-most-people-don-t/

Excellent read, and SO true re sheepdogs! I hope the author is accurate when he says "Most cops understand the value of sheepdogs" or words to that effect. I hope he is, but I'm not so sure, and less every day with the militarization of the police.

Back
Top Bottom