State Senate Election Today - Please Vote!

Mike S

NES Member
From GOAL:

**Election Day Today!** - Please share!
Jacob Ventura Is 100% GOAL Endorsed, running for Bristol & Norfolk State Senate .
GOAL endorsed candidate Jacob Ventura will face Bernie Sanders backed Paul Feeney (D) in the State Election tomorrow, 10/17/17.
Feeney has been campaigning in the district with the MA's most anti Second Amendment politicians; AG Maura Healey, Senator Elizabeth Warren, Senator Ed Markey, Representative Joe Kennedy and State Senator Jamie Eldridge, they desperately want to convert this district, to be represented by yet another anti civil rights state senator.
As we have seen over the last week, support for the Second Amendment in the state senate is more critical than ever. Electing Jacob Ventura to represent the Bristol & Norfolk district will provide a valuable vote, and voice, to ensure that our freedom is represented and protected on Beacon Hill.
If you are an eligible voter in this district, please support Jacob.
If you know anyone who lives in this district, please contact them today and urge them to vote with GOAL on election day.
Click here to see the Bristol & Norfolk District

It would be great if the pro 2A senators were only outnumbered 34-6 instead of 35 - 5.

Last edited:
Bump, if you live in Bristol & Norfolk state senate district, please get out and vote on Tuesday, support Jacob Ventura!

Bump: word is that voter turnout is very low, if you are eligible to vote, please do so, if you know anyone who lives in Bristol & Norfolk, please contact them today and urge them to vote!

Bristol & Norfolk is comprised of: Attleboro, ward 3, precinct B, ward 4, precincts A and B, ward 5, precincts A and B, ward 6, precincts A and B, and the towns of Mansfield, Norton, Rehoboth and Seekonk in the county of Bristol; and the towns of Foxborough, Medfield, Sharon, precincts 1, 4 and 5, and Walpole in the county of Norfolk.

Bump - special election is tomorrow, please see OP for info. The anti 2A progressives are going all in to convert this seat, if you are eligible to vote, or know someone who is, please take action.

I want to vote, but I missed the registration deadline. From what I read It was September 27th. I usually never vote, but want to get involved on this one. Is there anything I can do or is it too late?

Bump: word is that voter turnout is very low, if you are eligible to vote, please do so, if you know anyone who lives in Bristol & Norfolk, please contact them today and urge them to vote!

Bristol & Norfolk is comprised of: Attleboro, ward 3, precinct B, ward 4, precincts A and B, ward 5, precincts A and B, ward 6, precincts A and B, and the towns of Mansfield, Norton, Rehoboth and Seekonk in the county of Bristol; and the towns of Foxborough, Medfield, Sharon, precincts 1, 4 and 5, and Walpole in the county of Norfolk.

I don't know anyone in those towns :(

- - - Updated - - -

I want to vote, but I missed the registration deadline. From what I read It was September 27th. I usually never vote, but want to get involved on this one. Is there anything I can do or is it too late?

Yes. Tell them you are a Democrat. Show up with an Obama T-shirt.

Provisional ballot maybe?

No. A provisional ballot is not used to correct not registering in a timely manner.

- - - Updated - - -

Bad. You should always vote. You should always be involved.

No. A provisional ballot is not used to correct not registering in a timely manner.

- - - Updated - - -

Bad. You should always vote. You should always be involved.

I know, don't rub it in. I didn't really care until recent years. I've always avoided politics.

157K voters in that district and less than 10% voted. Election was decided by only 500 people.

We just went from a guy who was good on 2A issues to a senator who is as crazy as Eldridge. [thinking]

157K voters in that district and less than 10% voted. Election was decided by only 500 people.

We just went from a guy who was good on 2A issues to a senator who is as crazy as Eldridge. [thinking]

Worse everywhere! He wants welfare for everyone. Tax and spend . . . hold onto your wallets, this is going to be a wild ride. And he'll vote to ban everything gun-related in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom