State Rep hosting Mom’s Demand Action Against Gun Violence Chapter

BROCKTON (CBS) – A Massachusetts lawmaker is defending a Facebook post she made alerting immigrants to rumored ICE raids in Brockton.

State Representative Michelle DuBois (D-10th Plymouth) posted the following on Facebook:

ICE raid in Brockton on 3/28 and 29th
If you get picked up by ICE call legal services direct line for immigration help: 774-488-5961

I got the following information from my friend in the Latin community:
“I have a message for the immigrant community of Brockton. Please be careful on Wednesday 29. ICE will be in Brockton on that day.
If you are undocumented don’t go out on the street. If there is a knock on the door of your house and you don’t know who it is, don’t open the door. I ask you to be careful.”

State Rep. Defends Facebook Post Warning Immigrants Of Rumored ICE Raids

I guess his mind is made up.... ( this is not from Michelle)

" what happens to the arsenal of a gun owner when they die? What laws are in place to make sure that those weapons are transferred properly to a registered gun owner?: Answer: ZERO laws in place and zero regulations about what to do. It is left to the family to decide. Should we continue to pray that they don't end up in the hands of criminals? Eliminating gun ownership by civilians is the only solution to our gun death problem. Other countries discovered this long ago. There is no need for private citizens to own firearms. The price to the domestic tranquility and social welfare of the rest of the country is too much to pay. The Second Amendment violates the NInth Amendment."

Last edited:
Went to her page, apparently I'm blocked from commenting lol

She seems to have it locked down. Probably a direct result of the public shaming she received after the ICE thing. Still not sure how that didn't piss the feds off enough to toss her ass in jail.

I guess his mind is made up....

" what happens to the arsenal of a gun owner when they die? What laws are in place to make sure that those weapons are transferred properly to a registered gun owner?: Answer: ZERO laws in place and zero regulations about what to do. It is left to the family to decide. Should we continue to pray that they don't end up in the hands of criminals? Eliminating gun ownership by civilians is the only solution to our gun death problem. Other countries discovered this long ago. There is no need for private citizens to own firearms. The price to the domestic tranquility and social welfare of the rest of the country is too much to pay. The Second Amendment violates the NInth Amendment."

Not surprising, but she can f*** right off and die. She clearly doesn't understand what the 9th means.

She seems to have it locked down. Probably a direct result of the public shaming she received after the ICE thing. Still not sure how that didn't piss the feds off enough to toss her ass in jail.

Not surprising, but she can f*** right off and die. She clearly doesn't understand what the 9th means.

The quote was not from her, it was another person in the thread. ( I did update my previous post)

There is a closed group ( townies) that Michelle stated that she is Pro-2A. But it was pointed out by others that her actions say otherwise.

Yeah I commented something on that, don't remember what, but it was clearly enough to get her to block me lol

michelle dubois is a total a**. i remember her first couple of years on brockton city council. couldn't understand the rules, constantly questioning why she couldn't say this, do that, etc. has a brain slightly less on the intelligence scale of a gerbil. so she ran for state rep and won

One of my buddies is totally trolling her page, asking why she's not asking for Bartley Fox to be enforced. :D

is your friend brian mcdonald i see on her page??? the idiot who kept coming back at him, christopher lavartore (whatever) i think is her husband. this woman (i use the term loosely) is a moonbat's moonbat

one more thing about this POS. she was hosting a coffee get-together at a senior housing complex about a month ago, and didn't bother to show up.

i shouldn't have clicked on this post, my bp is rising. time to take an extra vasco dilator pill

Back
Top Bottom