• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Police Armored Vehicle

I was walking the dog this morning and a State Police Armored Vehicle went by.

It was much bigger tan a regular Humvee.

Looked menacing!

Hey, i didn't realize the people that made BearCats are based in MA!

Lenco Industries, Inc. | 10 Betnr Industrial Drive | Pittsfield, MA 01201

Yup, we see them driving around from time to time. It's a little freaky seeing a few driving down the road with no markings on them. I assume they're just test driving them.

Its interesting that they will not sell or even allow access to a marketing brochure to the general public.

"To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information."

Yup, we see them driving around from time to time. It's a little freaky seeing a few driving down the road with no markings on them. I assume they're just test driving them.

524970.jpg

MA is an authoritarian state. Bearcats are tools of authoritarians.

Lol there are lots of PDs in "free america" that buy those f***in things too, mostly thanks to fed gravy train "terrirism" and "war on drugggggs" grant money.

-Mike

Its interesting that they will not sell or even allow access to a marketing brochure to the general public.

"To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information."

Interesting. They had a number of these and other such vehicles on display at the IACP Convention in Boston back in 2006. I could have gone in them, probably take pictures, etc. No real interest, so I just walked by their exhibits.

Doe nut run?

My first joking reaction was the same!

It's all bullshit to get some REMF empire type at a PD "excited" at the prospect of wasting taxpayer dollars on something. "oooh its exclusive" etc.

-Mike

They are great money makers. They cost tons to run and they don’t work for shit without constant maintenance, which is great for Lenco. Because then PD’s will just buy more!

After breaking down numerous times, Nashua to purchase new Bearcat for $301k | New Hampshire

““The Bearcat is a vehicle we really rely on heavily,” Capt. Eric Nordengren told city officials this week.”

LMAO! Yes, surely warzone Nashua relies on them “heavily”. If they do in fact rely on them heavily, it’s indicative of their heavy handed and abusive policing.

lmao they only gettting 17K on trade for their shitty mc shit one... [rofl]

That thing was stuck in traffic on Burnette rd this AM when I was heading to work.

I was walking the dog this morning and a State Police Armored Vehicle went by.

It was much bigger tan a regular Humvee.

Looked menacing!

If it was scary looking to you, then we need to get them banned! Little Snowflake, do you need a hug? Are you suffering PTSD now? BAN THOSE SCARY VEHICLES! Only the government should have those! Oh, wait....LOL.

If it was scary looking to you, then we need to get them banned! Little Snowflake, do you need a hug? Are you suffering PTSD now? BAN THOSE SCARY VEHICLES! Only the government should have those! Oh, wait....LOL.

Yup, I am a pansy......:eek:

Back
Top Bottom