• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State No. 6 Tells Feds to Stuff Their Gun Regulations

Make that 8 states. Alaska's governor just signed the bill. Only 42 more to go, though I won't be holding my breath for places like California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, and of course everyone's favorite police state, Massachusetts.

Ken

Wow, pretty good coincidental timing. I was just purging out some old emails, and that was one of them. I was kind of wondering what, if anything, had happened with this. Apparently it is getting squashed, as expected.

Some day... I can not get out of this manhole state fast enough. I have the hope we can change thing this election but I doubt thing will ever be that good no matter how good elections go.

So the lefties ignore the Constitution it is ok but god forbid states do it to preserve freedoms guaranteed by the stupid thing. None of these may hold in federal court but they are excellent statements and remember they need a challenge to get through the courts. Doesn't stop the atf but if all these states get regular cops to stop caring about gun laws less chance for everyone to get tripped up on something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom