State Line Gun Shop Slidefire Car Shoot at Monadnock Rod and Gun Club

Monadnock

NES Member
State Line Gun Shop is holding a Slidefire Shoot at the Monadnock Rod and Gun Club on Saturday September 8th at 10am. Slidefire stocks take advantage of a technique called "bump" firing, thereby making semi-auto firearms able to cycle as fast as a NFA (fully automatic) gun. Get one now, before big guv bans 'em. Let's be realistic, it's only a matter of time before they'll be described as "pre-ban" Slidefire Stocks ...and then they'll cost three times as much as they do now.

Check out the Slidefire Stock video on SLGS's website (link above).

SLGS will provide firearms equipped with (AR, AK) targets and perhaps a car ...participants purchase ammo on site from SLGS at great prices.

Slidefire Stocks

The shoot is open to the public, and the kitchen grill will be running ...call the shop and ask for Dan (he sells the ammo at the NES Green Shoots at MRGCI) and ask him about it!

Last edited:
I have a slidefire for my AR15. It's fun to shoot until you realize how much the ammo cost that you just blew through in about 1-2 minutes.

Still worth shooting an AR with one if you haven't done so. Just watch that muzzle climb.

Thanks for the sales pitch chucklehead, I'll let the guys at SLGS know how helpful you've been.

Come on down and have some fun folks!

Just going to be slidefire guns on the firing line? Just got my form 4 back from them and have to pick it up this week so I have to swing by stateline this week some time anyway.

Do you have any in stock for purchase?

They have them in stock, and they will have them available for sale at that time I believe. Call SLGS (follow the links in the OP) if you have any questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Just going to be slidefire guns on the firing line? Just got my form 4 back from them and have to pick it up this week so I have to swing by stateline this week some time anyway.

Yes, this is strictly firearms from the SLGS on-the-line.

I have a Slide Fire, and I can say that although I don't shoot it very often (otherwise it would get expensive) when I do shoot it I always wind up with a huge grin!

Not to hijack this thread, but do you notice a lot of muzzle climb? Could be my carbine needs more weight on the front end.

Not once I got the hang of it. I really lean into it, and the act of pulling on the foregrip seems to help me tame the climb. It's there, obviously, but I'm able to counteract it. My AR doesn't even have a comp on it, so with a comp I'll bet it's even easier to control. At the latest car shoot I was dumping full 30-round mags while maintaining minute-of-car-door at 75 yards or so.

I have a slide fire stock and can not get it to work, can anyone meet me at a range and give me a hand?

Update:

There will be AR platform rifles and AK in the following calibers, along with a trained person familiar with the Slidefire system on each rifle.:

9mm, .223, .22, 7.62x39

So you can buy a box of .22 from SLGS onsite, and blast away if'n ya care to!

And, you will be shooting at a car!

Update:

There will be AR platform rifles and AK in the following calibers, along with a trained person familiar with the Slidefire system on each rifle.:

9mm, .223, .22, 7.62x39

Slidefire on a .22 LR would be awesome. No recoil to worry about and only cost dimes to do the mag dumps. Well worth the trip for that.

Shootin' starts at 10AM.

9mm, .223, .22, 7.62x39

I want one for my AK so bad. Surplus commie 7.62x39 is cheap enough to have a rocking time at the range. Screw the price of the ammo. Look at it this way

Saiga 7.62x39 ~ $300
conversion kit ~ $150
Bullet guide kit ~ $20
10 30 round pre-ban mags ~ $100
one suitcase (1260 rounds) of mil surp ammo ~ $250
Slidefire stock upgrade ~ $300

total expenditure for the First range visit to dump 42 magazines worth of ammo ~ $1120
cost after the first range visit to dump 1260 rounds (42 30 rnd magazines) ~ $250
So you can make ~ 2,500 range visits where you shoot 42 magazines at each visit in "full auto" before you've spent what it would cost to JUST buy a full auto M16 (~$15,000)!

That's cost effective! Now if we factor in the fun factor..........

I have a slide fire stock and can not get it to work, can anyone meet me at a range and give me a hand?

This guy drove 2 hours from Rhode Island with his malfing Slidefire setup on his AR-15 ...Eric (SLGS Gunsmith) took a quick look, diagnosed in a minute, effected fix/adjustment, and DavidK was dumping mags in no time flat. Now that's service. You go to a shoot for fun, and get some gratis Smith work!

Thanks for making the drive David, I'm quite certain that it was well worth it!

Dan (SLGS) was providing ammo by donation! Give 'em a ten spot, and go through a few mags! That commie gun got enough use to raise some heat blisters ...commies.

Monadnock,

You are right.. Great service from StateLines' staff! Much appreciated!!!! Now that I know about State line Gun shop and what they carry, I will be a customer.

Thanks for setting this up.

Back
Top Bottom