• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Line Gun Shop Mason New Hampshire

Any opinions on State Line Gun Shop in Mason New Hampshire? I have been there a few times and they seem pretty friendly so far, they just do not have enough Ma compliant stuff, which in my opinion is a dumb set of regulations anyway. They do seem to know their stuff fairly well, and they have lots of free classes and seminars as well I am just wondering if anyone really knows how their gunsmiths are or anything from someone who has more experience with them than I do. I am currently looking for a good dealer to stick with, and I buy a decent amount of stuff so I would like to be able to get to know who I am going to be dealing with from then on.

I am a state line customer and have bought maybe 6 guns there in the past year or so. They are one of the better shops around the area. The guys are pretty friendly and they don't rip you off although sometimes the prices are a wee bit high. Last time I bought a gun there the guy threw be a free box of ammo as a thank you. I know it's not much but the gesture was nice.

Also check out Blue Northern in Ayer. Not as much selection as state line but the guys there are extremely nice and helpful.

depends on who you deal with at the shop, specifically seek out Dan, hes a short guy with a mustache and glasses there is also Chris, you might want to avoid that guy like the plague he really rubs me the wrong way.

This is my second goto shop. 1st is Gunrunners in 101A. SLGS is good because of the sheer amount of guns they have in there. Also, their yearly Open House is something to behold. Their help can be kinda touchy, but generally nice. The owner, Paul, will go out of his way to talk to you and make sure you get the info you need. To date, I have bought 3 guns there.

This shop was at the top of my list for about 7 years. About a year ago I was jerked around by one of their staff badly enough to move them into my "don't go there" list. Satisfaction seems to depend on who you work with at the shop. YMMV

This shop was at the top of my list for about 7 years. About a year ago I was jerked around by one of their staff badly enough to move them into my "don't go there" list. Satisfaction seems to depend on who you work with at the shop. YMMV

ive heard that from a few people lately. The same name keeps popping up, so it's not just you.

I find this interesting. Do the people who own these places not peruse these boards looking for feedback? I find it hard to believe that the owner of SLGS would put up with this type of thing. He's personally VERY customer oriented. Also, he's always there, so how does he not see some of this stuff thats going on? Although I admit, it must be hard, he's got quite a few employees.

Back
Top Bottom