• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
Voting doesn't matter.

You all know what would make politicians take note and not trample the constitution. Everybody likes to breathe. Lungs filling up with blood is a horrible way to die.....

So lets make sure they have antibiotics just in case they start catching respiratory infections.

Voting doesn't matter.

You all know what would make politicians take note and not trample the constitution. Everybody likes to breathe. Lungs filling up with blood is a horrible way to die.....

So lets make sure they have antibiotics just in case they start catching respiratory infections.
i like the way you think. Antibiotics are important.[smile]

So I feel like resurrecting an old and favorite thread -- anyone down for organizing another rally this February? My thoughts are that the bills will have been either presented or completed by this time - maybe now is the time to get back out there, get loud and get the pro rights conversation going again. If only to remind the world that we haven't gone away.

Thoughts?
It needs to happen, but in order to draw attention, it needs to be as big as the post-NYSAFE one, and it needs to happen very regularly. From the feedback I've gotten, the ones with the stomach for it have already given up. The rest complain about giving up a day a month, or even a day every few months.

I've been thinking quite a bit about how to get this going again, but I've got nothing.

It needs to happen, but in order to draw attention, it needs to be as big as the post-NYSAFE one, and it needs to happen very regularly. From the feedback I've gotten, the ones with the stomach for it have already given up. The rest complain about giving up a day a month, or even a day every few months.

I've been thinking quite a bit about how to get this going again, but I've got nothing.

If we had 10% of the people but open carrying we would get 100x more coverage.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I for one have been fighting the good fight both financially, and by lobbying. Additionally, i spend a ton of money on ammo, to take an anti gunner willing to listen, to the range and prove to them that we arent crazy or violent.

Back
Top Bottom