• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Starting to PISS ME OFF!!!

Every so often, I will will walk away. Then come back to my PC, check out the forum and everything will be marked as it's read.

So, I'm going through all the topics looking at the times to see when it was updated.

I don't hit anything. This time I didn't even shut down the browser. I was in a topic. Then I scrolled down to the bottom and clicked on the Return to Index link.

All topics were like they have been read.

<razzle frazzle>

Hey C-pher...just a thought, but do you hit the refresh key when you look? If yes, then maybe what you need to do it log out and then log back in when you go to recheck. I've noticed that if there's some I haven't read before I log out, then they don't show back up when I log back in...then I have to play "check the date and time" in the boxes to see what I've missed.

Try hitting you monitor with an open palm. If that don’t work open the CD drive and point your gun in it. Tell the computer with a firm voice, "Stop dicking with me". If that don't work try to belittle it, say something like "My PDA doesn't give me trouble like this". When all else fails tie a rope around it and drive it to the range from work (as we all know, this is where most of our logging gets done). Put the CPU out about 50 ft. or so. Give it it's last cigarette and pump that MF with a couple hundred rounds. When your boss ask what happened to your computer, tell him you saw "Bob" messing around with it earlier.

Moderator said:
Try hitting you monitor with an open palm. If that don’t work open the CD drive and point your gun in it. Tell the computer with a firm voice, "Stop dicking with me". If that don't work try to belittle it, say something like "My PDA doesn't give me trouble like this". When all else fails tie a rope around it and drive it to the range from work (as we all know, this is where most of our logging gets done). Put the CPU out about 50 ft. or so. Give it it's last cigarette and pump that MF with a couple hundred rounds. When your boss ask what happened to your computer, tell him you saw "Bob" messing around with it earlier.

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

That damn Bob.

Back
Top Bottom