• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Starting back up after 20 years!

So after a 20-year hiatus that included a career change, starting a family, and raising two now teenagers, I’ve returned to clays with my 17 year-old son who posted an impressive showing on his first day at MMSC with a lesson from Sanford Whitehouse (fantastic instructor). Two weeks later, MMSC membership hopefully approved tonight, and just picked up from Cole’s the 682 Gold that I lusted after some 20 years ago. Jim, Kelly and the entire staff at Cole’s Harpswell and Naples were outstanding and fit me into a fantastic gun at a great price! Looking forward to spending time with my son and rediscovering how much fun it is to break clays! Hope to see you around! I’ll be the 50 year old grinning like a kid! DF8C794C-90DE-4F0F-A54E-54A58BA7244A.jpeg ABBF6642-C6EB-4572-8C3F-8559FCE9D619.jpeg

That is excellent Sir, don't ever stop even when he starts kicking your butt regularly, have someone video you two shooting together you'll appreciate the memories later. Sons grow up and leave too soon. Paul.

Nice! been a while since I shot clays stopped ATA when my twins where born.....10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom