• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Started the process for a move to Free America

stinx

NES Member
Today I had my safety briefing and became a member of the Winnipesaukee sportsman's club. After the meeting ,looked at several houses and plan to put an offer on one. I cant wait, hopefully Ma will be a distant memory, at the worst I am going to own NH property. I love free NH!!! During the range brief I asked is there any limit on the number of rounds placed into the magazine? The answer was, You are only limited by how many rounds the magazine holds!!!!

Today I had my safety briefing and became a member of the Winnipesaukee sportsman's club. After the meeting ,looked at several houses and plan to put an offer on one. I cant wait, hopefully Ma will be a distant memory, at the worst I am going to own NH property. I love free NH!!! During the range brief I asked is there any limit on the number of rounds placed into the magazine? The answer was, You are only limited by how many rounds the magazine holds!!!!

Did everyone point and laugh at the flatlander?

Plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We were in Milford this weekend having breakfast at a diner and listening to the local conversation. It made my heart sing and my GF looked at me and said 'you're home'.

Ok I am about to throw up, put an offer on a house. The offer was low, barely the appraised value. Owners real estate agent responds back with: Two grand higher and we have a deal!!!! I offer a grand more and they accepts!!!!wtf ? P&S signed and the closings the first week in Nov. I am so happy. I went to Riley's and bought 20 P-mags!!! gave them to my buddy who also bought a house in NH last year only 1.5 miles away from the one I am buying!!WE also both just joined the local gun club. I love free NH. While I was at Riley's I saw a dude by 100 P-mags, they come out in a big box $1300 out the door.

Its like a dream, cant believe its going to happen. I still support GOAL and do what I can to help out . its a great relief to know whatever Ma bans etc. I can just just move out of state.IT sucks its come to this,but this state can F.O as far as its gun control laws.

Back
Top Bottom