• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Standing up "the militia" to call the bluff of 2A collectivists

Agreed. We all wanted to be tested as young men when we signed up, we had no real fear of it because we didn’t know what to expect, but you, I and a bunch of others here know now that it is nothing like the movies and it scares the hell out of you (it did me at least) and all I was thinking every time was wtf did I get myself into. Seriously, it sounds funny to say but I’d be in between ducking and moving and literally berating myself out loud for being such a f***ing idiot. lol

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still fight, on our streets if it comes to it, but in the meantime I’ll pray that it never comes to it, because it will be bad and we’ll all lose people.

Makes you wonder where 911 was when we needed it. Oh wait, 911 was us .

You mean there is no re-spawn when it's for real ?
They expect their friends in the media and deep state to protect them. Just like how politicians disarm the law abiding and get the police to protect criminals from vigilante reprisals in high crime places like Chicago.

Eh, leave me out of your running around in the woods playing soldier bit. There is nothing to be gained from military training when I keep a weapon for the potential of some meth head breaking into the house at 3AM. The left will go full retard on any group say roughly 100 or more practicing and doing drills. One snapped picture on facebook will result in doxxing's galore.

No one who would be worried about this would have any social media presence.

Back
Top Bottom