• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stand your ground, Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any opinions on this story?

[video]http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/jan/03/collier-judge-upholds-stand-your-ground-defense-ca/?partner=popular[/video]

Douche nozzle bullied a kid, punched him in the back of the head, and got what was coming to him is what I read in the article.

You don't punch someone in the back of the head if you've got a legit beef and are looking for a fair fight.

Douche nozzle bullied a kid, punched him in the back of the head, and got what was coming to him is what I read in the article.

You don't punch someone in the back of the head if you've got a legit beef and are looking for a fair fight.

Couldn't have worded that better. Not to mention, he got off the bus at a different stop to avoid it.

Some of the comments are astounding. If a kid armed with a knife makes every effort to avoid a confrontation with a bigger kid, including getting off before his scheduled stop, and gets followed, taunted, and punched in the back of the head, when exactly is he finally allowed to defend himself? In terms of the number of stab wounds, I'm guessing he kept going until the older kid fell. For those who say 12 stabs were overkill, I think only two of them were showstoppers, so had he only stabbed him six times, the other kid quite possibly could have turned the tables on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom