• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stand up for "Ammosexual" Rights!

I don't get it.... creating the term "ammosexual" to deride gun owners just seems so.... stupid to me.... I mean, as Hush clearly exampled, it is basically tailor made to be turned around on them to reveal their hypocrisy.

So let me get this straight ..... Gun shops are our "church'.... so when we buy our guns at a "church" we are making a donation ... donations to a church are tax deductable...so every gun I buy I can claim as a tax deduction on my federal income tax?

So let me get this straight ..... Gun shops are our "church'.... so when we buy our guns at a "church" we are making a donation ... donations to a church are tax deductable...so every gun I buy I can claim as a tax deduction on my federal income tax?

Don't forget about the gun food and associated items... Should be able to use it all as deductions. Then there's the donations you make to the retreat locations (ranges, etc.) and costs associated there. Should be easy to get the retreat locations listed as not for profit organizations, right? [smile]

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is now search result #6 and 7 when you search "ammosexual" !!!!!! I use startpage.com

Comes up as #7 and #8 on google... Followed by the t-shirts... [rofl2]

Urbandictionary has the #1 spot on google search of "ammosexual" and the first definition kind of pissed me off. (Written by a Libtard)

I approve of this message.

ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual ammosexual

I don't get it.... creating the term "ammosexual" to deride gun owners just seems so.... stupid to me.... I mean, as Hush clearly exampled, it is basically tailor made to be turned around on them to reveal their hypocrisy.

This x1000

How is it that it's such a task to defeat these people's illogical mindsets when they don't even realize how retarded they are?

I just sent this message to libertystickers.com

I was wondering if you guys could make up a sticker that says "Ammosexual, and PROUD!"? This is the new term the anti-gun folks have come up with to denigrate gun owners, and a group of gun owners and I would like this sticker so gun owners everywhere can turn it around on them. Thank you for your reply.

I'll post if they reply.

Glad I moved to VT; I married another NESer (Luv2Bfree) in an ammosexual wedding a week and a half ago. Bride and groom wore Officer's ACPs. [grin]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just finished submitting a new definition to Urban Dictionary.

Any person male or female who loves all things that pertain to firearms and self protection. A person who commonly looks for good deals and will travel a great distance to be able to purchase ammunition for their pass time activity. Meant to be a harsh and hateful name for people who participate in gun related activities such as: shooting targets, steel plates and clay pigeons. It can also be called a religion that is based on the tenants of the Second Amendment. Often maligned by people who want to denigrate the lawful use and possession of firearms.

Variances are:
Ammosexuar: a lover of the AR based modern day sporting rifle.
Ammosexuak: a lover of the AK based modern day sporting rifle.
Ammosexular: a person who uses the Second Amendment as a basis for religion.

This is a hateful attempt to associate them with what they consider bad people or Homosexuals (which are pretty wonderful people) and cast a bad light on them. This hateful form of speech makes the comparison in order to emasculate the sport and the people. It is a poor and not so well thought out form of hate speech. Luckily it is being taken by the current groups as a very popular curbside vernacular for loving their chosen sport.

n. Did you see the the safe he has in his house, what a closeted or safe ammosexual.

adj. He has very ammosexual trigger discipline.

pn. That Ammosexual has quite the collection of firearms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom