• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stand up for "Ammosexual" Rights!

Worth a try... As long as you don't do any of the file work... Some of us have seen what you do with files... [shocked] [rofl2]

What flat file? Or you mean the grinder ?
y2eqy4u2.jpg

I think we as Ammosexuals should an indeed need to not allow the State to determine our ability or choice to marry one more caliber. Some are so overly invested in .223 that its feels like its cheating when you convert to .22 but we should have open relationships that allow for this in our unions.

I think we should even allow the use of 9mm which is intrinsically ghey.

So did they delete your post on that Facebook page yet?

Surprisingly not, Ill give them credit they haven't censored me yet. I have a liberal family member who posted their stories to my page. I decided to join the page and get right to the source, so I can direct my sarcasm accordingly.

Surprisingly not, Ill give them credit they haven't censored me yet. I have a liberal family member who posted their stories to my page. I decided to join the page and get right to the source, so I can direct my sarcasm accordingly.

Huh, maybe you found the one type of argument that resonates with them

Well this explains my uncontrollable urges to look and touch, binge spending sprees and my needs and wants; need more want more. I am coming out. I am AMMOSEXUAL and proud of it. [smile]

Support ammosexual marriage. My wife and I are an ammosexual couple. Most of our neighbors accept us and our kids turned out fine.

God loves Ammosexuals.
Ammosexuals are people too.
Mom Dad I have something to tell. I'm an ammosexual. I've been an ammosexual for a long time now.
Ammosexuality can not be cured. It's who I am.

Last edited:
In for that shirt. I was arguing with some moonbats on common dreams and they called me this. I warned them that gun people would likely embrace thus and turn it back on them. Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can my ammo get out of the closet?
I cant stand having my ammo in a locked closet. " i'm coming out, i want the world to know..."

Move to a free state and you can leave ammo all around the house. I let my ammo swing free some days when it's warmer out. Nothing quite like getting a nice breeze between your rounds. [rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom