• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stan Stumbo, the anti-gun dumbo

Translation "I was with the NRA until something bad happened to me and I wanted legislation to stop bad people from being bad".

Another safety precaution would be to make sure that when a protection order is issued by a judge, that person’s guns are confiscated until the order is lifted. Finally, no one needs high-capacity magazines, firearms capable of holding more than 10 rounds, for target shooting, hunting for personal protection. Not only should they not be sold, but their possession should also be illegal.

Yeah totally **** due process. Take guns away from people based on the whim of a scorned woman. Hey why not?

And yeah I mean why would you need standard cap mags? I mean criminals hardly ever attack in groups.

What we really need is legislation to castrate "men" like this "guy". Anyone who's that much of a pussy may as well have one.

Yeah totally **** due process. Take guns away from people based on the whim of a scorned woman. Hey why not?

And yeah I mean why would you need standard cap mags? I mean criminals hardly ever attack in groups.

What we really need is legislation to castrate "men" like this "guy". Anyone who's that much of a pussy may as well have one.

Well according to Time magazine its time to cull the heard:

http://time.com/709/americas-pest-problem-its-time-to-cull-the-herd/

I guess they were talking about this guy?

Post the piece, then provide link (that you won't need to go to any more.)

This is nothing but click bait. Don't make time mag any money.

But the reality is: People with guns kill people. And there’s a lot more we can do to stop them.

I agree, like allow carry in currently prohibited areas. It's not like the laws in place are doing anything to protect anyone. I'm sure he has lots of statistical data to back up his claim about standard cap mags too.

Finally, no one needs high-capacity magazines, firearms capable of holding more than 10 rounds, for target shooting, hunting for personal protection.

So is he also saying that LEO don't get to have them too? That would be a first for one of these antis to include Law Enforcement.

I'm pretty sure guns are confiscated if a restraining order is put into effect. It sure is the case here in MA, am I wrong?

Yep....209A = no guns for you. 209As are handed out like candy.

My brother in law's wife waltzed into the pd or court or whatever, made up a few lies about him and he was served with his shiny new restraining order same day. People think MA gov't is inefficient. Bullshit. They're super efficient at taking people's rights away.

He cites an NRA survey in 2013, I was a member in 2013 and don't remember taking a survey so when I looked into it , he should have written " A survey of people who SAID they were NRA members. It was done by Johns Hopkins, not the NRA.

A sizable 89 percent of all respondents, and 75 percent of those identified as NRA members, support universal background checks for gun sales. Similar surveys by Pew Research Center and Gallup have also found background checks to be by far the most popular gun control proposal in the aftermath the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

Yep....209A = no guns for you. 209As are handed out like candy.

My brother in law's wife waltzed into the pd or court or whatever, made up a few lies about him and he was served with his shiny new restraining order same day. People think MA gov't is inefficient. Bullshit. They're super efficient at taking people's rights away.

If the courts are closed (after hours, weekend or holiday) there is a judge someone in the state who is on call. There is always at least one judge on call any second of the year. If the courts are closed then you do a call in or skype, whatever with the on call judge and they'll issue the temp restraining order. And people think state workers screw off. Ha, some work holidays.

Time magazine is left wing rag-

- - - Updated - - -

And Stan, being in the military does not make your opinion about the RKBA any more valid than mine, or anyone else's for that matter.

Clinton's former spokesman Jay Carney was a long time Time reporter. Obama's assistant secretary of state Richard Stengel was the editor of Time. It is a leftist rag.

When I see this stuff ,I wonder if this guy is a work of fiction like professor d-bag in the video.
Remember this made up d-bag?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hell let me wade in....

I spent 10 years in the Air Force flying airplanes. Fighters and Bombers. I carried "Nugliar" weapons. So I think we ought to give every child born his own firearm. So listen up you little pussy, I got that military shit going on too.

What a ****ing douche.

Back
Top Bottom