• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stag on their way out of CT

Not good for the folks losing their jobs. Another kink in the lawmakers foresight. Rush stupid laws through, but don't weigh the long term consequences...

Not good for the folks losing their jobs. Another kink in the lawmakers foresight. Rush stupid laws through, but don't weigh the long term consequences...

They can go to a better state, warmer weather, better looking girls, lower taxes (much lower), have a house twice the size and for 1/3 the price, etc. I'm sure stag would want as many of them to move as they could.

They can go to a better state, warmer weather, better looking girls, lower taxes (much lower), have a house twice the size and for 1/3 the price, etc. I'm sure stag would want as many of them to move as they could.

Seriously this. Go down there and live like kings... With the Mexicans.

If they move to Texas, I might consider Texas instead of NH as a place to settle down.

Texas will have everyone moving there pretty soon.

I love it. Screw CT.

As a CT resident I appreciate all the good vibes and support from you all. Funny I don't see such comments about scr**** MA...
The loss of jobs and tax revenue will just make the tax burden on us residents even higher. We are doing the best we can with the hand we have been dealt, I am sorry to see the gun manufactures leaving the state. But I totally support their decision, it's America after all.

I fully support Stag moving, i wont buy any CT gun products, pay as much cash as I can to local businesses, buy gas in Mass, liquor and other big ticket items in NH. We have to starve the beast in order to kill it.

As a CT resident I appreciate all the good vibes and support from you all. Funny I don't see such comments about scr**** MA...
The loss of jobs and tax revenue will just make the tax burden on us residents even higher. We are doing the best we can with the hand we have been dealt, I am sorry to see the gun manufactures leaving the state. But I totally support their decision, it's America after all.

Are you a little retarded? When was the last time you heard a positive statement about Massachusetts on this website? The state is universally derided. Any time someone posts up "moving to Mass" the first 32 pages of replies are "STAY THE HELL OUT!" If you look at the person who made the reply, it's from someone stuck in Massachusetts.

This place is a shithole and everyone knows. Not CT is on the rapid slippery slope to emulate and out do us at our own game.

Back
Top Bottom