• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stag Arms

How has the supply of AR's been at shops lately? I would think the frenzy is starting to die down, at least to a point where shops are starting to get them back on shelves.

Placed order for some magazines on 1/16/13 - Order Pending
RCVD Email on 3/7/13 - Order Received
Today RCVD email:
A package was shipped to you on 03/12/2013 via U.S. Postal Service Priority
Mail, Small Flat Rate Box to the following address:XXX
They must be catching up

Got a package yesterday from Stags, a January order. It was like Christmas. Had forgotten all about it. Have a few Back orders from Wilson combat. Cannot wait to get them in.

I ordered parts off their web store.....I received all but the comp trigger. Ordered January 12 received it last week..
I'm in no rush for parts. I waited 9 months during obama scar I. I jumped on a stag upper group buy. Irather wait and pay normal prices vs over paying. I plan on ordering more stuff...

Ps my cc wasn't hit until 2 days before my ship notice.....I also received the 2013 catalog from stag. The prices are about the same as 2012.....so your prices are dictated by distributors and dealers.

Remember mikes dad makes the parts and the spring company ain't to far down the road.
I thing the only thing they are not manufacturing them selves is barrels

I ordered from them about a month ago and just got my 5.56 magazines. They didn't charge me until they shipped which I thought was semi decent of them. I would buy from them again as they did communicate with me when I reached out via email.

Ordered an A3 upper and an LPK 14-Jan. Got a message today that the order has been received ?? I like Stag, they're good people, my son bought because they're CT based. They were up there, all of them, yesterday with us in Hartford. But if you're asking if things are moving I'd say they're a long ways from caught up. They're good in that they don't charge your CC until the order is moving. I ordered in stock ammo from Rockwell Arms in Dec and they charged the CC immediately and I still haven't seen it. I know times are weird, but WTF, paying for something going on 3 months and not see it. I may file a dispute.

Still waiting for my 3GH upper ordered 12/12/12.

For what it's worth I ordered a 3GH upper on 12/3/12, just a couple weeks before the CT shooting. The upper arrived at my door in mid-February which was just about a week later than I had been quoted, so they seem to be honoring their build queue.

That's good news. Ordered a barrel and a bunch of other parts a few weeks ago. I hope it's not next year that I get it...

I placed my order on the 13th. Still pending...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I got a shipping notice today. Exactly 2 months after ordering. Christmas in March happens tomorrow!!

2 lpks and 2 stock kits

Now if the two lowers I paid for in a group buy will ever show up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My 3GH complete upper half, LPK, and stock arrived yesterday, 17 weeks since my order. I ordered them through ar15sales.com on December 12 (two days before Sandy Hook). At that time I was told there was an 8-9 week backlog. I didn't receive a shipping notice. This is my first AR, so I'm excited to build the lower and figure it out.

My 3GH complete upper half, LPK, and stock arrived yesterday, 17 weeks since my order. I ordered them through ar15sales.com on December 12 (two days before Sandy Hook). At that time I was told there was an 8-9 week backlog. I didn't receive a shipping notice. This is my first AR, so I'm excited to build the lower and figure it out.

Nice, I built my first lower last night! Don't forget to support the ears on the trigger guard when installing, and be careful with the spring/detent for the pivot pin. [wink] The midway videos on building the lower are a big help.

Back
Top Bottom