• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stag Arms barrel

I just picked up this Stag Arms set up to install on the Matrix upper group buy. I also order their upper parts kit and the A3 carry handle and a couple other things. I'm installing the upper on a Stag Arms lower I have. All their stuff is milspec if I'm not mistaken. I should be good to go right? I'm looking for accuracy, but not competition right now. Maybe someday, but probably not with the same weapon.

Stag Arms

20” 5.56 Heavy Barrel Assembly Kit

5.56 NATO Chamber
1/9 twist
Heavy Profile (HBAR)
Rifle Length Gas System
Includes:
A2 Flashhider with crush washer
F-Marked Front Sight
Gas Tube with roll pin
Delta ring assembly with barrel nut, weld spring, and handguard snap ring
Thermoplastic Handguards

you have to remove the flash hider and replace it with anything that is not an A2 flash hider, it also must be pinned and welded FYI.

otherwise, to answer your question: yep, you're fine.

Never had many options for the evil black weapons I used to shoot. I'm loving this... Thanks for the response.

thank mittens for the permanent AWB, fortunately when the federal AWB expired the ATF stopped giving a shit about flash hiders vs. comps so there's not really anything stopping you from buying all these new goodies on the market.

Back
Top Bottom