• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stack On gun cabinets

I have 2 of the long cabinets and a bolt on the top handgun cabinet and they work well for what they're made for.

UR rite, they ain't gonna keep out really bad guy but not much will.

I think they're worth the money. Only problem is, mine are both overflowing !

I also have stackon safes. I have a rifle with the pistol on top. They are attached to each other and bolted to the wall. BG could get in but atleast it wont fall on or my kids cant get in....I have no complaints.

Before I bolted mine to the wall and floor (the wife was pissed about me cutting the rug away), I mounted four case-hardened U-bolts flush to the wall with case-hardened chains so that I could lock an "X" pattern over the door. I use them when we are away, as the locks are good enough for keeping the guns away from the kids. Just a bit more discouragement for the wielder of a crowbar.

Stack on cabinets are nice. I have one for my ammo. With the ammo in it it is too heavy for most to move. I have mine on the floor hiltied to the floor and lagged to the wall. The cabinet isn't going anywhere.

I also have stackon safes. I have a rifle with the pistol on top. They are attached to each other and bolted to the wall. BG could get in but atleast it wont fall on or my kids cant get in....I have no complaints.

Do you have a stackon safe? Or a cabinet?

I have a Stack-On safe. It's a real safe, not a cabinet, and although lighter than I'd like (180 before ballast added) it'll take a crowbar no problem.

Do you have a stackon safe? Or a cabinet?

I have a Stack-On safe. It's a real safe, not a cabinet, and although lighter than I'd like (180 before ballast added) it'll take a crowbar no problem.

+1 I have one of their safes bolted to my basement floor and wall. would take one hell of a crowbar to get in it. Was pretty economical as well I think I either got it at dicks or Wally world can't recall right now and I'm @ work so I can't check. If I think about it I'll post where I got it and the price.

I got mine at AFS but Dick's always has them. I've seen mostly Sentrys at Walmart.

Mine is a 16 gun that cost $349 (electronic lock)

Back
Top Bottom