Staccato XC or Atlas Titan

No experience with the Atlas pistol, but love my XC. Although the grip is identical to the Staccato P, the pistol is an entirely different beast. Slide is shorter and lighter, trigger is just under 2 lbs, and a single port compensator. If interested in trying it out, PM me - happy to host you at SRG...

No experience with the Atlas pistol, but love my XC. Although the grip is identical to the Staccato P, the pistol is an entirely different beast. Slide is shorter and lighter, trigger is just under 2 lbs, and a single port compensator. If interested in trying it out, PM me - happy to host you at SRG...
even afraid to ask for as i may like it too much. :)
either of those toys is way more than the mpa rifle i just ordered.

I may have to call them. I want an Atlas Artemis now

and I may or may not have acquired a Titan.

What I don't like about Atlas is that they do not offer custom options.

If I were in the market for a hign end pistol I would want it exactly however I want it, and it wouldn't be from atlas.

There are plenty of top tier builders that will talk to the buyer and build exactly what they need/want. First on that list would be SVI

FWIW, I have 6 from various builders including STI, Brazos, SVI and a unknown top tier builder who builds only 1-2 guns a year. All of these I have further modified myself with a Dremel and or files. I'm different than most people because I wouldn't think twice about taking a file to a brand new gun to make it fit me. Or swapping parts to something I more prefer

My point is, don't buy because of the name on the gun, and don't buy anything this expensive without it being exactly what you want.

Back
Top Bottom