St. Louis Driver Shoots, Kills Alleged 14-Year-Old Carjacker

Reptile

NES Member
The St. Louis County Police Department indicates an alleged 14-year-old carjacker was shot and killed by a 53-year-old driver Sunday afternoon at 3:47 p.m.

KSDK reports the St. Louis County PD received a warning of a shooting “at Jennings Station Road and Lewis and Clark Boulevard” and arrived to find “a 14-year-old boy who had tried to run away after he was shot.”

st. louis, a bedroom community of chicago. where old dogs go to learn new tricks.

Was flying in and out of St Louis and driving to Springfield for work. Everyone told me do not stay in St Louis, do not go out to eat there, if you can just drive straight to and from airport. And I was working with Illinois law enforcement agencies.

Was flying in and out of St Louis and driving to Springfield for work. Everyone told me do not stay in St Louis, do not go out to eat there, if you can just drive straight to and from airport. And I was working with Illinois law enforcement agencies.
i was driving through once, i could see the arch but i stopped on the west side of town and bunked at a motel 6. the place was a shit hole. if you've ever seen those cards they place on the night stand, "tell us about your stay" and it's addressed to corporate. they answered and said i had to contact the local motel manager...i did, he sent me 5 coupons for a nights stay....at the same motel 8 i was bitching about in st. louis. i should try and find them and do a karma! road trip to st.l anyone?

I would do that same thing to get to Springfield, only stop I'd make is that gas station before the rental car returns. Even that was sketchy

i used to work there, back on 2002-4. we had an office not too far from the arch and had to park at the garage under the arch.
at the end of each day we had to walk all the girls from the office to the garage, at least 3 guys at a time. it was no joke, it was MUCH worse than chicago.

I was staying near the delmar loop area. Seemed very nice. Near the university. Beautiful homes. But was warned to NOT go for a walk in one particular direction.

Back
Top Bottom