• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sr9c holster

Just picked up my BRANDIE new Sr9C ... been wanting this one for a looong while. Now im looking for a good IWB holster.I do like Don Hume's alot , but having a hard time nailing down a lefty. Any one have a good rec?

I have the sr9. +1 on the crossbreed.

I can't say enough good about my n82 tactical...I have the pro version, and it works perfectly for this gun for me. I don't think it would do well with a full size, but my sr9c rides beautifully, hides easy, and retention is good with an easy draw once u get used to it. The suede backing is nice, as it makes it comfortable even without a shirt between me and the holster.

Sent from an undisclosed location using twigs-n-berries

I used a knockoff crossbreed and it was great, it was a shepherd I got for $45 on amazon with a gift card, won a remora here in the karma forum and I'm loving it! The lack of belt clips is great when I try reaching into my pockets with my gorilla hands.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I carry mine in a Comp-Tac - I used crossbreed and they are excellent as well but I like the quality of comp-tac just a bit better overall.

I've been using a Remora for a while with mine. I'm not as big a fan of the Remora for the SR9c as I was for my S&W j-frame. It worked perfectly for that gun. But for the SR9c it hasn't been as comfortable. It seems to shift just a little bit more as well.

I've decided that I'm going to switch back to OWB carry and get a Mitch Rosen.

Aloha

I have a few different holsters that I use for mine depending on the situation. For all day wear with the most security, I prefer my Crossbreed Supertuck. For quick "tuck and go" the Remora wins, and is surprisingly comfortable because you can tuck it in any position that feels right and doesn't print. If I find the need for "deep cover", then I roll with the Thunder wear, but that is my least used option. Even if you buy a more expensive holster like the Crossbreed, Comptac, etc, do yourself a favor and grab a Remora. For the price it is an excellent option to have on hand, especially so you can play around with different types of carry positions and cants to find what works best for you.

Crossbreed. (and take out the mag safety, drops the trigger pull!)

Yep, there is a great video on youtube. Very simple to do, and not only improves an already nice trigger, but it also has the side benefit of allowing safe dry fire practice, which is recommended against in the manual because the firing pin hits the mag safety and eventually causes wear/damage to the pin.

I've got a High Noon Holsters - Split Decision for mine. Tuckable, and reasonably comfortable. Single clip. I carry around 4 o'clock. It's cheap too.

I'd like to try one of these Crossbreeds at some point. There's a lot of good praise in this thread.

I just ordered a Pitbull Tactical holster for an HK P30. I'll let you know how it compares to my Crossbreed for my SR9c. They're similar to the Raven Concealment holsters but only a 2 week wait instead of 6 months.

www.pitbulltactical.com

Back
Top Bottom