• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Springfield Police & Hampden County Sheriff’s Department to Offer Gun Buy-Back.

If any of you guys want to go. I’m going to have the wife take The Day off.

I just figured out what TickTock was

What’s to stop me from trying to buy these out of the line? That’s not far from my location

nothing I did it at the one in Waltham in 2014 or 2015 (there is a thread on it here). I was harassed and threatened by the cops, they were the biggest A holes you can imagine. Particularly Detective brooks from Waltham was a scumbag and heneberry (a woman detective). Was nasty.

So a few weekends ago the girl and I ended up over at the MGM for dinner. We're getting out of the car, and I made a side comment about wishing I was packing because Springfield was such a shit hole.

We're walking towards the entrance, and I'm bitching about the local gangs and crime rates when I point at the floor and say "see, this is what I'm talking about" because, right there in front of me was a pristine 9mm self defense casing (you know the Shiney polished steel ones). My girlfriend is just shocked, I bend over getting close to it to pick it up and the writing on the side comes into focus: 5/16.

Damit, I'm gonna need glasses.

Screenshot_20210916-010412_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom