Springfield police arrest two juveniles, 14 & 16, on gun charges, seize 2 high-capacity ‘ghost guns’

Reptile

NES Member
SPRINGFIELD - Police arrested two boys, ages 14 and 16, Tuesday afternoon on Leyfred Terrace after finding them each with illegal, high-capacity firearms, police said.

A third suspect ran and eluded police, but police on Wednesday morning found a third firearm around the corner on Woodside Terrace that they believe was tossed during the chase, said police spokesman Ryan Walsh.

Name of the two boys were not released to the press because of their ages.

They had to be white... they had hollow points...

Seriously though jokes on them I ordered the same kit from that site and the first kit had a broken recoil spring the second one I had to cycle 600 times to get the barrel to stop sticking.... lesson learned when buying ghost guns get good parts

Looks like a stylized Russian Orthodox cross. Probably thought it might keep him safe.
Or if the worst happened ease his way to heaven! Does Wolf make hollow points?

The sticker on the magazine looks like a Cross of Lorraine.
As well as being a Christian symbol it was also associated with the French Resistance during World War II
Cross of Lorraine.jpg

I like this conversations. I like that new generation have some kids with knowledge of World History
After those things which happened in the Country and all disrespect to the History I surprise that some young kids knows something .....

What is the significance of this symbol?

View attachment 432561
Came across this thread and just spent 30 min researching. Had to do something while family got ready to jump in the car.

So it is the Cross of Lorraine. Specifically known now as the D'Usse cross or Hip Hop cross after D'Usse Cognac that is a favorite of Jay-Z and other Hip Hop artists. Learn something new every day...

holy-hand-grenade-cover.jpg

Chambord.jpg

Back
Top Bottom