• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Springfield City Council cuts $800,000 for police shooting range lease

We're a consultancy that does plenty of pay when paid deals with subs but that's always laid out in the terms. If terms are 30 days it's because we're marking you way up and will take the risk on getting stiffed. If it's pass through you'll get yours after the client pays us for your time.

If you're a client that's an individual or that has shitty credit you're giving us a retainer big enough to cover a couple of billing cycles so that we can see problems coming and terminate before we're in the hole.
Your're an expert. No doubt about it. You shoud be listened to, respected, and admired for these posts in the chatroom.

Your're an expert. No doubt about it. You shoud be listened to, respected, and admired for these posts in the chatroom.

I don't need anybody to listen to or respect me, and I don't want admiration. I see you liked all of his posts coming back at me though, and now you're coming at me after the dust has settled. Are you guys dating or something? I can respect that if so.

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of tension between NES members lately.

Go to the range shoot some stuff ... or go play Brokeback Mountain. Whatever floats your boat.

I don't need anybody to listen to or respect me, and I don't want admiration. I see you liked all of his posts coming back at me though, and now you're coming at me after the dust has settled. Are you guys dating or something? I can respect that if so.
I actually found you post interesting an informative. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom