• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Springfield Armory M1A Scout Squad Camo

This followed me home from Four Seasons today:

2332503676_8e5609c54a_o.jpg

2332503794_32a6fe226d_o.jpg

2332503922_6d2f790c40_o.jpg

Last edited:
jealous

Yes im jealous - very nice

this will make you jealous. in 1984 i purchased a loaded m1a ultra match with heavy stock, heavy douglas barrel, and b square scope mount for $600 from a guy that needed money; they went for $800- $1000 back then. i still have it. [smile][smile][smile]

this will make you jealous. in 1984 i purchased a loaded m1a ultra match with heavy stock, heavy douglas barrel, and b square scope mount for $600 from a guy that needed money; they went for $800- $1000 back then. i still have it. [smile][smile][smile]

So all those years its been a safe queen.... do yourself a favor and free up some room - send her my way :)

safe???????????

it still gets shot; at least a few times a year. takes a while to rotate through my other 20 or so rifles [wink][grin][smile]

I asked for one, he made a call right there, said his supplier had it in stock. I left, called the little miss for permission, and called him back to say I wanted it. That was on a Friday, I had it in hand next Thursday.

I asked for one, he made a call right there, said his supplier had it in stock. I left, called the little miss for permission, and called him back to say I wanted it. That was on a Friday, I had it in hand next Thursday.

Cool, please post a range report. Again, that's a great looking rifle, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom