1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS SPR Mk 12 Mod 0 Clone - Complete Upper

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Firearm accessories' started by colt_fan, Feb 24, 2018.

1. colt_fan

colt_fan NES Member

Description: SPR Mk12 Mod 0 Clone, it's a complete upper with the following:
    - Upper receiver is a Colt
    - BCG is a Colt
    - PRI Gas Buster charging handle
    - Barrel is a White Oak Armament 18" SPR, cerakote has a scratch in the under side near the muzzle brake.
    - Ops Inc Muzzle break, NOT pinned (white stuff is the Loctite that as not been cleaned off)
    - PRI Gen III carbon fiber handguard
    - Ops Inc front sight
    - PRi SPR Straight Top Rail
    - A.R.M.S. #40 BUIS

Selling Terms:
    FTF

Price:
    $1000, no trades

Contact Information:
    PM

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files: