• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

spotting scope deal(TIME SENSITIVE MIDNIGHT 9-15 12:01 exp)

I have one and it sucks. Give me $30 and you can have mine. Used once. Bear in mind, for optics, you get what you pay for.

You can do better with the 50$ Meade/celestron/ect ect that show up @ BJs whole sale.
I have 4 of these bargin type scopes....they are just ok. Eye relief really sucks if you wear glasses you will most likely have to lift your glasses. Focus quality is really low.
You try to zoom at say 100 yards the clearity will be awefull........ good luck

I have one and it sucks. Give me $30 and you can have mine. Used once. Bear in mind, for optics, you get what you pay for.

No more accurate quote was ever uttered here. With optics, you most definitely get what you pay for. Sure, a Barska scope will show you things closer up but .30 or .22 caliber holes in a target? Forget it. You'll forever be angry with that unit. Be prepared to spend at least $250+ for a middle of the road quality. Want wonderful? Pay $750|+. It'a all about the light getting into the scope. Go to Cabelas and look through a BArska and then look through a high-end optic at the same target across the store. You'll immediately see the difference.

Rome

Back
Top Bottom