• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Spotted 5 Mass. compliant Glocks & some pre-ban Para mags in a free state FFL

GSG

In my travels I came across these 5 Glocks in an FFL in Florida, and thought of all of the guys and gals stuck behind the wire in MA. They're all pre-'98 so they can go through a MA FFL, and they're definitely cheaper than they'd go for in Mass., so I thought I'd pass them along to NES members. [grin] They told me they were trade ins fom a local sheriff's office.

G17 (full sized 9mm), 2nd gen, serial number prefix CFC, some holster wear, old night sites, 17 round FML mag with no date or ambi cutout, $430.

G30 (compact .45 ACP), 2.5 gen, prefix CLZ, night sites, $520. The gun looks NIB, aside from a few light marks on the breechface. It has the one standard G30 mag (9 or 10 rounds, I don't remember which) and an LE marked post ban 15 round mag that you obviously wouldn't be able to recieve in MA unless you were LE. Has the old style tupperware box too.

G23 (compact .40), 2nd gen, prefix ARE, dim nite sites, pre-ban 13 round FML mag with low caliber markings, also looks NIB, $430.

G17 (full sized 9mm), 2nd gen, prefix BFA, a lot of holster wear, Hogue slip on grip, unmarked NFML preban 17 round mag, $430.

G22 (full sized .40), 2nd gen, prefix ABU, very good shape if not NIB, FML 15 round mag with no LE marks or ambi cutout, $430.

I know these are pre-'98 because I was texting an NES member to look them up for me while I was in the store. [laugh] If you don't believe us you can call Glock for them to confirm. Most of them have night sites but the only ones that really work are the ones on the G30.

Same shop had two high cap blued steel Para .45 mags (P-13 or P-14, I don't remember which), appeared to be unfired and uninserted, for $20 each. They came in re-sealable plastic bags and were marked as pre-ban on the label by Para.

The FFL is Family Firearms in Brandon FL

www.familyfirearms.net

813-689-2000

A Mass. dealer can legally transfer any of these to a Mass. LTC holder, as DickWanner stated.

Back
Top Bottom