Sportsmans warehouse questions

Anyone know if they ship to an ffl not in mass don't care about the rules there

I want one of these and this is a good price

1. Clearly you’ve never owned kel-tec products before

2. they’re not going to ship a gun w 16 rd mags. Well at least pretty much every other online retailer won’t ship w mags over 10 rd. I’m aware there’s no legal basis for this but it is what it is.

3. nobody on this forum can answer whether theyll sell you this POS pistol. Only sportsman’s fuddy warehouse can answer that.

4. if wanting a higher quality piece of shit 22, get a Taurus TX22 I’m very happy with mine. 16 or 10 rd mags.

2. they’re not going to ship a gun w 16 rd mags. Well at least pretty much every other online retailer won’t ship w mags over 10 rd. I’m aware there’s no legal basis for this but it is what it is.

3. nobody on this forum can answer whether theyll sell you this POS pistol. Only sportsman’s fuddy warehouse can answer that.

4. if wanting a higher quality piece of shit 22, get a Taurus TX22 I’m very happy with mine. 16 or 10 rd mags.
Eh I don't expect much out of any 22lr

Anyone know if they ship to an ffl not in mass don't care about the rules there

Why wouldn't they?

Did you try calling them or reading their website?

They are c*nts, but mostly c*nts towards MA.

Why not?
Ffl to ffl is not your problem anyways.
If it would be you receiving the pistol from a mass ffl thats where your problem lies, with the 16rnd mag and the fact that there are 0 keltec pistols on the mass approved firearms roster.

Why not?
Ffl to ffl is not your problem anyways.
If it would be you receiving the pistol from a mass ffl thats where your problem lies, with the 16rnd mag and the fact that there are 0 keltec pistols on the mass approved firearms roster.
Again not it mass don't care about mass... some box stores won't ship to an ffl tho

Eh I don't expect much out of any 22lr
why? most of them are very accurate. not that one, but , most are.
i personally like kits - as i like to have same grip feel - so i use an AA kit in the glock 17. they make conversion kits for a lot of guns, and those kits are ok.

why? most of them are very accurate. not that one, but , most are.
i personally like kits - as i like to have same grip feel - so i use an AA kit in the glock 17. they make conversion kits for a lot of guns, and those kits are ok.
Your preference is your own

I don't wanna muck around swapping slides and crap. I like sr22s I've had good luck with them and bad luck with walther
22s arent eliable like center fire rounds so unless the experience is a complete dumpster fire see pmr 30 and even then like a dope I bought another one, I'm not worried about them affective tools I just wanna shoot stuff

Again not it mass don't care about mass... some box stores won't ship to an ffl tho
Correct me if i am wrong, if you ship a pistol to a mass ffl, they can only transfer that to a licensed individual in mass, an out of state person through an ffl in that individuals state, or an ffl anywhere.
Why wouldn't you just have it sent to ffl in your state?

Stop flinting and get a dealer to get it for you. By the time you pay shipping and transfer you're close to the price at any decent dealer

Calls a gun a piece of shit and then recommends a Taurus! Ha ha ha ha

Correct me if i am wrong, if you ship a pistol to a mass ffl, they can only transfer that to a licensed individual in mass, an out of state person through an ffl in that individuals state, or an ffl anywhere.
Why wouldn't you just have it sent to ffl in your state?
I don't live in mass for the 8th freaking time this thread idgaf about its stupid laws

If you click check out on the website it only gives you the option to pick up in store that's why I asked

I don't live in mass for the 8th freaking time this thread idgaf about its stupid laws

If you click check out on the website it only gives you the option to pick up in store that's why I asked

congratulations

now follow your heart to that little kel-tec, put a few k rounds through it and give the forum a write up so we have a data point. Or perhaps you’re asking for help from NES brain trust to use a website. That’s fun too.

Ya i get that. If you read what i wrote, you would have also understood that.
Anyways gun is under 200 so that is a deal for autoloader.
Good luck with the pistol

Stop flinting and get a dealer to get it for you. By the time you pay shipping and transfer you're close to the price at any decent dealer

I called a local shop about a potential transfer for an online purchase of a gun I was interested in buying. I asked them if they could get it and for how much and they beat the price of cheapest available online at the time by $40. The only catch was that I had to wait a couple weeks which was no problem at all. I'll call that shop first before shopping around every time from now on.

I called a local shop about a potential transfer for an online purchase of a gun I was interested in buying. I asked them if they could get it and for how much and they beat the price of cheapest available online at the time by $40. The only catch was that I had to wait a couple weeks which was no problem at all. I'll call that shop first before shopping around every time from now on.

Even if somebody lives in a place loaded with garbage shops there's going to be at least that one shop that's going to be more willing to work with you and get you a good deal or at least get close to market floor. And they'll never balk at inbounding something they can't supply if it comes down to that.

$15 to transfer anything in. $10 shipping from the last place (Shoot Straight). Not beating that. $40 to ship out (includes the transfer fee and the shipping).

Back
Top Bottom