Sportsmans Den

softail817

NES Member
Hello everyone, I know a few of you have been talking about The Sportsman's Den in Quincy, well I would like to introduce myself, I'm Ron, the owner of the Den. I just want to give you a little information about my shop. I've been in business 13 years, I started off selling fishing tackle and bait, but have been an avid hunter/shooter my entire life. Recently I added a firearms/ammunition dept to the store. I wanted you all to know that I will be adding more inventory as it becomes available, but as you all know product is very tough to get at this time, I have a lot of product on back order. I am open to suggestions, I will be the first to adimit that I don't know everything, so don't be shy with your input. Any questions you can call the shop anytime, I'm open 7 days.

Welcome to the board! I live about 10min from your shop in Quincy and I've bought fishing supplies and bait a few times from you. I still need to stop by to check out your newest selection though [grin]

Ron, I visited recently and appreciated your taking the time to show several guns to me and my partner. The inventory may not have been huge but it seemed like enough to me, and some very nice items too. I hope to make your inventory a little smaller in the near future. I felt very comfortable talking with you and got the impression that your shop is a place where I'll be able to count on friendly, honest service.

I'll make a deal. If you go "yellow" I'll come by and check out your shop. I'm in that area every week. Welcome to N.E.S. I find a ton of info here.

Welcome to NES Ron!! I'll make sure I come down and check out your store! Oh boy do I love gun stores!

I stopped there yesterday. Ron's a real nice guy and has a great location. He took the time to let me handle all the guns that I wanted to see.

Every one should stop by take a look. Any one who works 7 days a week, to open a gun store deserves all the support that he can get.

Really nice guy

Really nice guy and I hope this shop takes off, he is very helpful and his prices are resonable.

Back
Top Bottom