• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

sportsmans den Quincy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy's,

You have to check out a new product that Ron's is stocking at the Den. Its called froglube I had picked some up at Sigarms when I was taking a LE carbine class. This stuff came highly recommended by the staff up there. And I have to say they were dead right!! This stuff is a great cleaner,lube and rust stopper.

And has no nasty smell to it, if anything it smells like mint. A retired Navy seal makes the stuff it blows away M-pro 7 and does not dry out your skin like M-pro. If you have time stop in and grab some he has the paste and liquid 4oz paste and 1oz liquid. I have been using the 4oz paste for over 6 months and still have a ton left. It breaks down carbon like out of this world and if you think your barrel is clean run this stuff with a tight fitting jag throw your barrel and watch carbon come out of the metel. I use it on my duty pistol for work and I am out in the weather all the time and not one touch of rust at all.

Mike

ibtl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom