• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sporting Clays shoot

These shoots are open to the public.

For anyone intrested in shooting some sporting clays in senic Conway, Ma here are three shoots they hold a year. I've been to a few of these shoots over the years,they have one fun course.

on a side note,
I'm going to try and go to these this year so if anyone is intrested and wants to meet up let me know.

CONWAY SPORTSMAN’S CLUB
CONWAY, MA

SPORTING CLAYS SCHEDULE
(Each Match is 100 Targets)

June 20th...Fathers Day shoot. This has always been the opening shoot. What better way for a dad and son/daughter to bond then smash some clays.

August 15th

September 19th

9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Lunch will be available

Directions

The best way to find us from the I91 corridor:

Coming from Springfield or the Mass Pike North on Interstate 91 use exit 24. Right off ramp, continue 3 miles north on SR 5 and 10. Turn left on SR 116 north toward Conway. Go 6 miles down the hill and into the town. Bear right and take the immediate right off of the small triangle, following the sign for Shelburne Falls. Go 1.8 miles and bear left, staying on Shelburne Falls road for another ¼ mile. Turn right at the Sportsman's Club sign onto Newhall Road. Go .6 mile and then turn left on to Elmer Road. Go ¼ mile to the end of the road.

Coming from route 2 or Greenfield on Interstate 91 south use exit 25. Turn right directly on to SR 116 northbound and follow the directions above toward Conway.

193 Elmer Rd
Conway, MA 01341

The Course is ATV and Golf Cart Accessible

Last edited:
Ive been shooting 5 stand in Foxboro on Wednesday nights under the lights, for the past few weeks. Its been a blast! Id like to try out the sporting clays, in Conway at some point.

A few of my co-workers and I all belong to the club and are going to try and make them. As it stands now we could use another member on our squad.

Back
Top Bottom