• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sporting clays on the cape

Bad13Luck

NES Member
I will be down on the cape for a bachelor party in early September. Most of the boys are going to play golf Saturday morning, and since I do not play golf I was wondering if there was any place to shoot some sporting clays on Saturday morning? The house we are renting is located in West Yarmouth so not too far from there would be great.

I know that Bass River shoots clays, according to their website, on Saturday mornings. I sent them a email with some questions but got no reply. Anybody know anything about that club?

Thanks

Bad13luck

Cape Cod Fish and Game association has open trap Sat and Sunday Morning. It is 3.00 for members & $4.00 for non members per round. So fairly cheap.

Go here for directions. http://www.capecodfishandgame.com/products.html

I am usually on the cape during the weekends so I'd be happy to show you around if I am there that weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Monument Beach in Bourne has trap on Saturdays. Not sure of specifics, but the info is on their website.

Plymouth Rod & Gun, just off Cape has sporting clays, but that is Sunday Mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falmouth Skeet Club..open for skeet at 1:00 pm on Saturdays...9 am on Sunday they have trap and 5 stand but no one shoots them.

Six bucks around for non members..the 5 stand is 3 rounds for 10 bucks to help get it off the ground..it only opens once a month maybe.?

Back
Top Bottom