Spike's Tactical standing with us

mikeyp

NES Member
Add another company, from their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.374278663663.161078.341592968663&type=1

Spike's Tactical

Updated Policy for State and Local Law Enforcement Agency Sales:

In light of the recent and numerous anti-gun and anti-2nd Amendment laws pending across the Nation, Spike’s Tactical will be joining other manufacturers and distributors and limiting the business we do in states that have limited the right to keep and bear arms for their citizens.

As of today, it will be our policy not to sell prohibited items to law enforcement agencies, government agencies and agents in states, counties, cities and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens. We urge other companies to join in support.

I'm proud to say I own a TON of Spikes Tactical stuff. They make some truly great products at a very fair price. Now with this move, I have all that much more respect for them as a company and not just for their products. Cheers to them!

I have gas blocks & ST-T2 buffers from them. I love their product. Good for them. I will make sure and buy more stuff from them now.

Glock, S&W, SIG and Springfield need to do this. They are, as far as I know, *the* big suppliers in this area. Many kudos to Spike's regardless.

Companies who deserve our support

Let's see... Who is getting my money?

Cabela's
Olympic Arms
York Arms
LaRue Tactical
Midway
Magpul
Bravo Company
Tier One Arms
Spikes Tactical
CTD...NOT!