Spike's .22 complete upper

I was looking at getting a M&P 15-22 for a cheaper shooting solution but decided that i should just spend the extra money now and get an AR-15 lower and slap a Spike's .22 complete upper on it. So does anyone near Plymouth, MA have one that i could check out ? If not post pics of the Spikes or what ever upper you are currently using. Thanks

I got a tacticalsolutions.com upper bought from gunkings.com He has good deals but have to check often.

I have one but I am in worcester. I will post pictures A soon as I get it back from the gunsmith (pin and welding the muzzle break.)

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

Tactical Solutions upper on stag lower runs fine.

I was looking at getting a M&P 15-22 for a cheaper shooting solution but decided that i should just spend the extra money now and get an AR-15 lower and slap a Spike's .22 complete upper on it. So does anyone near Plymouth, MA have one that i could check out ? If not post pics of the Spikes or what ever upper you are currently using. Thanks

I'm using one from Model 1 Sales. Pictures and a range report are here, post #123.

A lot of fun! [smile]

I have a Spikes upper on my NES lower. I've only got about 600-700 rounds through it, but so far it's running great. There were a couple of FTF's with the first couple of mags, but those seemed to be limited to a specific mag and I haven't had any other failures yet. Accuracy is pretty good too. Mine seems to prefer Aguila Super Extreme, but it also shoots pretty well with Federal Champion and Winchester 555 bulk (I haven't tried any other brands out yet).

Overall, this thing is a blast to shoot.

Here's a pic of my setup as it is today (not quite finished yet):

NES_Spikes_AR.jpg

Thats what I wanted at first, but the $$$ for the YHM and fake can plus the wait. Spikes is still back ordered on the YHM rails. Also no mag included?????? The set up I wished for ,was a touch over 700.00.

100_1205.jpg

It is finally home...again. Pinned thread protector. I just finished installing sling stud so I can install the harris bi pod. Also if this scope zeros in for me @50 yards it will stay on it.
Its a russian psop 8x42. PS How do you make pictures different sizes ???

I have a Spikes upper on my NES lower. I've only got about 600-700 rounds through it, but so far it's running great. There were a couple of FTF's with the first couple of mags, but those seemed to be limited to a specific mag and I haven't had any other failures yet. Accuracy is pretty good too. Mine seems to prefer Aguila Super Extreme, but it also shoots pretty well with Federal Champion and Winchester 555 bulk (I haven't tried any other brands out yet).

Overall, this thing is a blast to shoot.

Here's a pic of my setup as it is today (not quite finished yet):

NES_Spikes_AR.jpg

Very very nice.

Back
Top Bottom