WTS ***SPF***

iofneedle

NES Member

Description :

Model 28-2, the Highway Patrolman with 6 inch barrel in good condition. Some very light speckling on barrel. Functions perfectly. Beautiful aftermarket wood grips. Also, have original grips. I have a Smith and Wesson 28-1 cardboard box...but serial numbers do not match.

Model 13-1 with 4 inch barrel also in good condition. Bluing is wearing away on the Smith logo. Nice wood aftermarket grips. Functions perfectly.

Both pistols have super smooth classic Smith and Wesson trigger pulls.

Selling Terms : I would like to do FFL transfer at B&K in Natick. I will pay fee. I will split fee at your FFL...if they will do transfer.

Price :

Model 28-2 $600 ( I will throw in 25 rounds of .357 ammo)
Model 13-1 $500

For the Smith collector both revolvers for $1000

Contact Information: Please PM me here

Pictures:

IMG_4768.jpg IMG_4769.jpg IMG_4770.jpg IMG_4771.jpg IMG_4774.jpg IMG_4776.jpg IMG_4777.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom