WTS *SPF* Sig P229R (railed), 22 cal. Threaded Barrel, Conversion Kit (with extras)

yanici

NES Member
**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

I have a P229R (railed), 22 conversion kit with stainless threaded barrel. It includes carrying case, the complete slide assembly with a stainless threaded barrel, stainless thread protector, stainless guide rod to replace the original plastic one (included), one 10 round magazine, and a Maglula loader.

Price is $390 shipped, CONUS. Payment USPS money order only. If FTF pickup in Tewksbury price is $380 CASH.

Contact by PM if interested. Thank you for looking.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I do have 3 extra mags which I can include for $75 more to bring total for all to $465 shipped or $455 CASH, FTF, if you want the extra mags too. These mags usually sell for $40-$50 each if you can find any. These mags sold only with this package at this time.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

case&.jpg

slide1.jpg

slide2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom